EPILOGUE

NORA'S POV

5 Months Later

"I swear I think I am gonna fall off. It's like blind leading the blind." I hear him chuckle. His fingers graze my left shoulder gently leading me to somewhere I don't know.

"I am not wearing a blindfold, remember. I am not going to let you fall ever." My heart flutters.

These past 5 months have been tough. Going to therapy helped me a lot even though I almost yelled at the therapist or cried for hours.

Kai has been a rock for me these 5 months. He has attended every therapy session with me. He pulled me into his chest caressing my back whenever I had nightmares.

I don't think I would have overcome this nightmare if he wouldn't have been there.

"Are we there yet?" He groans.

"Nope. Not yet." He picks me up and I panic.

"Alright, what's going on? Have you finally decided to get rid of me?" He chuckles.

"Stop it, Nora." He huffs and I know he is laughing too.

I laugh.

He places me on a hard surface. My fingers graze that hard surface. It's rough and like wood.

" Don't move, Green." Why? What is happening? It's too quiet here. Too quiet. There is a rustling sound but

"Can I take off that blindfold, Kai?" I groan.

"Fine." He is already defeated because of my stubbornness.

He helps me to take off the blindfold and my jaw drops.

We are in the boat. In the middle of I don't know what because it's too dark here.

I am so fucking confused right now.

"What? Where?" He states at me and he laughs.

This isn't funny, Mr. Grumpy Pants.

He shushes me and I narrow my eyes at him.

He gets on his knee and my heart thumps against my chest.

Suddenly, the darkness of the still night vanishes and the light emerges.

My eyes widen in surprise and awe.

My heart beats faster when I see the lanterns. It's like Tangled.

Wait!! What!!

It's Tangled.

The lanterns emerge from the back of a house.

"You have lighted up my world when it was full of darkness. You loved me when I felt unlovable. Your smile makes my heart jump in joy. Will you be my Rapunzel to my Eugene? Will you allow me to be your husband?" Tears flow down my cheeks. He grabs hold of one lantern and takes the ring out of it.

I laugh. Did he plan all of that?

"So, will you marry me?" I jump at him making him fall and he groans.

He wraps his arms around me.

"A thousand times yes!! A million times yes!!"

His eyes are filled with tears.

"I love you."

"I love you." We kiss.

"Oh no, not here, guys." Eli screams and closes his eyes.

Ira shrieks and Eli gives her a side eye.

I laugh and Kai rests his forehead against mine.

This is Our Happily Ever After and we are only getting started.

***THE END***

A/n:

Hey, Guys!!

It's finally the end of SHOOTING YOUR SHOT!!

It's a bittersweet moment for all of us.

Kai and Nora has been a huge part of my life. I have laughed and cried with them.

This whole journey of 1 year has been full of ups and downs.

It's my privilege to be writing them.

Thank you everyone for supporting me and loving Kai and Nora. They deserve all the love and care in the world.

Lastly, it's not the end of their journey. They are starting with their journey.

Kai and Nora's journey is ending and the start of Eli and Ira's journey is starting.

I am happy to announce the book of "Eli and Ira". The details will be announced soon.

I will be taking a break from Wattpad to pay attention to Eli and Ira's story.

Adios!! Will see you soon.