CHAPTER 52 🔥

KAI'S POV

Her belly grumbles and she groans. She covers her face in embarrassment and attempts to get off my lap but I hold her off.

My chest rumbles with a chuckle. She smacks my chest and then she does it again because I know she likes it. Actually, scratch that she loves it.

"Let's get you dinner. Can't let you stay hungry, Green." I wink and she cringes making me chuckle.

"Don't do that again." She grins.

She gets off my lap and I fucking miss it. I want her close to me. I want to touch her again and again. I can't fucking stay away from her. Is this what you call addiction? Cause I am fucking addicted to her. I am addicted to her sweet smile, her sweet gardenias smell and her.

We reach the apartment and she immediately runs to shower. I freshen up and start preparing for dinner.

Ira is working late again and I text her to not miss her meals. She hadn't texted me yet and I am worried about her health. She is working too much nowadays. I don't want her to risk her health.

I hear a string of curses from our room. I rush to the room and the bathroom is closed but the curses can still be heard.

"What's wrong?" I knock the bathroom door.

No response comes from the bathroom. I grow increasingly impatient.

"Don't come inside." I frown. What's going on?

"I forgot my clothes outside. I don't have my towel with me." I scan our bed and see a bunch of clothes there. I sigh. She panicked because she forgot her clothes.

"No robe?" She curses again. I chuckle.

"No robe, I got it. So, you are completely naked in there." She groans. I try to control my smile. She is going to kick my ass.

"Actually, no, I like taking a shower with my clothes on." Now I am laughing uncontrollably. God damn!! I hear some grunts and immediately walk towards the wardrobe to grab a towel. But I can't stop laughing.

I could have given her the clothes but I am an asshole so I didn't.

"Open your door."

After some pause, she finally opens the bathroom door. She takes the towel swiftly and shuts the door. She doesn't come out so I pretend to close the bedroom door and I scooch down and hide besides the bed.

After some seconds, she opens the door and peeks out. Her raven black hair falls down her cheeks and covers her eyes. She huffs and puffs stepping out of the bedroom.

I jump off from the side and she flinches. My eyes widen and her too. She dropped her towel. The towel is on the floor. My eyes trace every inch of her body. Her curves look like it's handmade. Every dip, every inch is perfect. My breathing starts becoming heavier.

"Seriously, Kai." She walks in front of me and takes the clothes on the bed. I realised then that I was played. She knew I was there. She wouldn't have missed me because me being dumb, I forgot that there was a mirror adjacent to the bed.

She saw me when she stepped out of the bathroom.

She puts on a grey tshirt and skips the black trackpants. I raise a eyebrow on that. What is she planning?

She walks towards the dresser. She leans on that and her shirt hitches up her thigh and I close my eyes to take a deep breath. I bet she is not wearing any of her favourite black lace panties. Her nipples peeks out of her grey tshirt.

I groan and run my hands through my face. I swear, she makes me to so feral. I am literally holding myself from pouncing on her like an animal. She is so fucking sexy.

"So, liked the view?" She smirks. I chuckle and stroll towards her. She starts backing up but I place my hands on either side of the dresser and cage her.

"Want me to show you much I liked it?" I lean forward and there is not much distance. So much less distance that I can kiss her, nip her lips, bite and tug. Or maybe, I will make her kneels and suck my cock till her she gives up. She gasps and her face turns red.

Now, it's her turn to be quiet. Her nipples brush against my chest and I groan. I am hard as fuck right now.

She doesn't move nor she backs down. Her breath hitches when my fingers start trailing her thigh, slowly moving upwards to her core. She starts breathing hard. Our eyes stay locked with each other. Her green eyes shine with desire and longing.

My fingers trace her collarbone, slowly moving towards her throat. My fingers tighten around her throat. She gasps and moans. She arches her back and her nipples brush against my chest. I feel her warm fingers trace my chest. She runs her hands through my chest and then it disappears behind the waistband of my black sweatpants.

She grabs my cock and lightly squeezes it. I groan. I take her hand and her left hand, placing it above her head. Her shirt hikes up and reveals her bare pussy. I groan. She smirks.

We both are breathing hard. Our breathings are in synchronisation.

My fingers easily slide inside her wet core. I slap her pussy. She gasps.

"Did you just slap my.....?" She moans when I slide my finger inside. She is so wet.

"I did and you took it like a good girl. Are you wet for me, baby?"

She nods. I slide my fingers inside, stretching her for my cock making sure that she takes me like good slut.

"Kai!" She moans.

I take my fingers out and remove her shirt. She hastily removes my shirt and I slide out of my trackpants and boxers.

Our lips meet and she takes my bottom lip in her teeth. I tug her hair making her head fall back. I kiss her throat, the valley of her cleavage. She sits on the bed and I am on top of her.

I kiss her scars and she is staring at me with so much love. She smiles.

"Your scars are beautiful." She chuckles.

"Are you trying to make me fall for you?"

I kiss her thighs and stroke my fingers through her scars.

"That's the plan." I grin.

I peck her lips and I can feel her smiling. My hard cock is nestled on her belly and she laughs.

"I love you."

"I love you."

I stand up to go grab a condom and she grabs my hand.

"I am clean and on birth control."

I stare at her. She wants me to fuck her raw.

I clasp her cheek.

"Are you sure, baby?"

She nods.

"You will be sore." She rolls her eyes.

"What if I like that feeling?"

I kiss her and I take no time to slide my cock inside her. She moans and urges me to go faster and harder.

I take her leg and hook it against my neck giving us a new position to fuck. She arches her back and runs her nails down my back.

"Kai, please...faster."

Our moans, grunts fills the whole room.

I go faster.

"O Fuck!! Kai!! I am gonna come."

And she comes screaming my name. I don't last longer and my lips chant her name when I come.

She looks beautiful. Her black raven hair splayed out on the pillow. Her cheeks red and lips swollen. I can't get enough of her.

"I love you so damn much."

************************************
A/n : I am really not happy with this chapter. I could have done more better but I promise it's going to be better next chapter.....