CHAPTER 51

*TW*
*Mentions of suicide and self harm*

KAI'S POV

She hooks her legs up my waist, I can smell sweet gardenias from her. I give a kiss on the side of her neck and she beams. Oh, how much I missed her? Scratch that, I still fucking miss her.

I miss her sweet scent. I miss her smile especially when she decides something. I miss her 'rolling her eyes' when I be stubborn about something.

"So, did you miss me? Cause I fucking missed you a lot." I walk towards her car. I was supposed to ride with Eli but that idiot left without me. What's wrong with idiot.

She is still hooked on my waist and I am not complaining. A few of my teammates look at us and smile. I don't want anyone to look at her. I want them to turn their heads away so I glare at them.

"Why aren't you answering? Did you miss me or not? Who are you glaring at?" She follows my gaze, rolling her eyes, she glares at me.

Cute!!

"Stop glaring at them. They aren't doing anything." We reach her car and I open the door, making her sit in the passenger seat.

"I won't." She rolls her eyes and the urge to fuck the attitude out of her is too strong. I sit on the driver's seat and she turns herself towards me.

I lean forward so I can put on the seatbelt for her. She pouts and I kiss her cheek.

"Oh, you stubborn man!! So you didn't miss me?" She raises an eyebrow.

I hook a finger under her chin and make her face me. I feel her holding her breath. I kiss her and she melts. Her fingers tug at my hair urging me to come more closer and I do.

She opens up and I slide my tongue inside. My finger touches her nipple and she gasps. My fingers slide up from her breasts to her neck and I squeeze lightly. She marvels at my touch and she leans forward asking for more. I pull out from her and she gasps again but out of anger. She is breathless.

I smirk and I pull her again for a quick kiss.

"This is how much I missed you." Her cheeks her red and her lips are red and swollen.

She turns away covering her face with her hands. Cute!!

"I asked you to tell me not to show me." She huffs but she doesn't look at me. Someone is shy!! I smirk.

"So you didn't like it?" I raise a eyebrow. She still isn't looking at me.

She fiddles with hair band on her wrist making me aware that she is nervous.

I slide my fingers through hers drawing circles on the back side of her palm with my thumb. She seemingly relaxes.

"It's not... Fuck it!! I did like it. YOU ARE MAKING ME NERVOUS."

My chest rumbles with a chuckle making her look at me. She glares at me making me chuckle more.

I want to kiss her again so bad. Does she know how much happy I am with here? I lean towards her and she leans back.