CHAPTER 3

NORA's POV

He is home but he is stuck in his room.

Great! What am I gonna do?

Simple! I will go to the wedding alone and when they ask me I will tell them that we broke up because of our busy schedules.

Easy! Not so easy as it sounds. Though I have to hear their endless taunts about my past failed relationships, it's fine. I can handle it. I am a big girl now.

He comes out of the room and I tell my plan to him and he agrees.

In his words, 'Do whatever you want.'

That's great. There is something that we actually agree on. He just nodded and sat on the couch having his green drink. I am on the table working. I won't be able to work there. I mean if they read the things I write, I will be banned from all family related stuff. As I much I hate attending the family related stuff I still need to attend so I can hear some juicy gossip.

The doorbell rings. And His Majesty, Kai doesn't move his royal ass from the couch, that means I have to move my hot ass from the chair.

I open the door and my jaw drops. I am dumbfounded.

THE FUCK?

ALLAN!

I start getting awkward and start rubbing the nape of my neck. A habit whenever I get nervous or awkward.

"Um...what are you doing here?"

He is carrying a box.

"Umm...hi."

"Well, Hi!"

"Actually since I am getting married, I was cleaning my room and found these so I thought I should return these to you."

Wow! How kind! I am so moved. I might even start crying. I mentally roll my eyes.

"Should have just thrown those or donated it. You shouldn't have taken all the trouble of bringing these here."

Yeah. What's with you acting kind? You weren't kind when you broke up with me on text on our 2 year anniversary.

"I didn't have the heart to do these. These are your stuff. You have the right."

"Whatever." He looks straight ahead of me and I turn around.

Kai's standing there shirtless. I sigh.

"Give it to me."

"Can we talk in the room?"

"For what?"

"Alright. I will just say it out here then."

"I am waiting."

"I am sorry that I broke up with you over a text."

Not forgiven.

"It's just that we were not meant to be. And also you were deeply obsessed with your work."

Great! I was newly in the industry and I had to work my ass off to reach where I am right now.

"We couldn't work out together. You were not really there for me."

Are you fucking kidding me?

Does he have amnesia or something?

"Leave."