Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    [According to the plot, you just need to go forward and push away the woman who deliberately seduced the hero, then scold her for being shameless, and finally declare your sovereignty. ]

    Song Manman said with a dark face, "I don't." The

    system persuaded earnestly: [As long as you keep the characters and complete the plot. ]

    Song Manman sneered: "I won't."

    In the corner of the luxurious banquet stood a coquettishly dressed woman. Everywhere was well-dressed, with slightly raised eyeliner and bright red lips, but no matter how you looked at it, it revealed With two words: mean.

    Can you not be mean, she is a vicious female supporting role.

    Song Manman thought bitterly.

    Just two minutes ago, Song Manman had received the long-overdue wages from the boss and was about to go home, but in the next second, he came here, transmigrated into the female supporting role in the novel.

    And just now the system showed her the novel she was wearing. The name was simple and rude, and it was called "The Domineering President Falls in Love with Me." "

    "..." Song Manman clenched his fists.

    This is a typical novel in which a strong and kind Cinderella from a poor family gets the love of a domineering president, defeats a vicious female partner, goes through a series of bloody plots where you love me and I love you, and finally marries into a wealthy family.

    But it would be more perfect if Song Manman was not the vicious supporting actress who was defeated.

    The female supporting role in the novel, Song Manman, is the daughter of a nouveau riche. Because of the agreement of the previous generations of the two families to marry, it is only a marriage in name only.

    However, until the heroine appeared, the heroine became obsessed and crazily targeted the heroine, but she always shot herself in the foot, unconsciously pushing the hero to the heroine step by step, and jumped to death after being divorced.

    It is said that he was not dead when he jumped down, but his limbs were broken, and he died of pain in the end.

    Song Manman: Gan, whoever likes to wear this book should wear it.

    Although the plot has just started at this moment, he has already offended many people because of his mean and arrogant personality.

    However, this dog competition system still wants her to maintain the character setting and follow the plot, which is different from letting her die.

    Without any hesitation, Song Manman said firmly, "I tell you, there's no way, I won't go through the plot even if I die."

    No longer responding to the begging and crying system in his mind, Song Manman turned around and was about to leave here.

    Seeing that Song Manman didn't make any progress, the system panicked, Qiqi Ai said: [As long as the result is similar, the process can be done as you like, and the character design can only be maintained during the plot. 】

    Song Manman rolled his eyes and ignored the answer. First, he let her enter the novel inexplicably, and then even wanted her to take part in the plot. This kind of behavior is simply outrageous.

    [As long as you complete the plot and stick to the finale, we guarantee that you will never suffer any harm, let alone die. ]

    Seeing that Song Manman was about to walk out of the banquet, the system once again reluctantly backed down, and said in a heartless way: [We will give you another 100 million compensation at that time, and the money will be automatically credited into your account after the end. 】