Chapter 29

Chapter 29 · ?

    Witnessing that Song Manman's favorability dropped from a positive number to a negative number, Shen Yan's breath stagnated, and subconsciously said: "I was wrong."

    Song Manman was taken aback by what she blurted out, she looked at him suspiciously, and the next moment she saw Shen Yan Weir firmly chose cartoons, without any principles.

    Song Manman:?

    Shen Yan silently looked at the "-1" above her head, feeling helpless for a moment.

    At this time, the conductor said sweetly, "Have you two made your choice?"

    Song Manman looked at the horror movie with a terrific cover, then glanced at the taciturn Shen Yan, took a deep breath, and trembling as if death was at home. Point to that horror movie.

    It's okay...it doesn't matter, the female supporting role must be dedicated, and treat the male lead with every obedience.

    Then Shen Yan witnessed that favorability dropped from "-1" to "-2" again.

    Shen Yan: "..."

    ——Inside

    the dim movie theater.

    A cute and childlike nursery rhyme is being played, and then the feature film will be played, with silly animated characters appearing on the stage, and the faint cheers of children can be heard from behind.

    Only Song Manman and Shen Yan sat in the back row, and they were out of tune with the family of three who brought their children to see them.

    Song Manman: "..."

    Shen Yan: "..."

    Seeing Shen Yan's expressionless face, Song Manman cleared his throat guiltily, and approached him in a low voice: "Actually, the cartoons are pretty good, otherwise we will do it again next time." Just look at other things."

    "Oh?"

    Shen Yan sat next to her in a casual posture, the lights were dim, but he had a sense of presence, Song Manman subconsciously shrank back slightly.

    But unexpectedly at this time, Shen Yan suddenly approached her, his eyes were deep, and he pointed out: "Then when is the next time?"

    Originally, Song Manman was just perfunctory, but when Shen Yan mentioned it, she was taken aback suddenly, and hesitated: "When you are free?"

    Shen Yan laughed dumbly.

    Song Manman pouted, but she didn't believe it. As a CEO, how could he watch movies with her every day when he was free.

    She took a sneak look at Shen Yan, and saw him resting his chin casually, crossing his legs, and looking at the movie screen with a casual expression, his handsome face looked a little mysterious under the dim light.

    I have to say that as a male protagonist, he must have capital, at least that face is under Song Manman's aesthetics.

    Song Manman breathed a sigh of relief. When she finished the task and went back, she must find someone more handsome than him, but she was a little worried about the task.

    Song Manman watched the cartoon absent-mindedly, and urged the system: [Don't be salty, think of a solution quickly. 】

    The salted fish of the system turns around: 【Don't worry, the hero and heroine have a law of fate. If it doesn't work this time, it will definitely work next time. When they get in touch with each other more, it will naturally be like in the novel, where the lovers will eventually get married. 】