Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    In the police station.

    A woman with a trance-like expression was handcuffed with her hands imprisoned. She kept her head down and said nothing, even if the police asked her no matter how much she asked, she seemed to be in a trance.

    And the man next to her murmured loudly to let him out, from being confident at the beginning to becoming anxious, then to fear and despair, and finally tremblingly pushing everything on Tong Xuan in an attempt to clean himself up .

    Tong Xuan, who was sitting there, couldn't face why she had fallen into this situation. She just wanted to get back what should belong to her. Is there something wrong with that? Isn't it Song Manman who robbed her of things?

    Tong Xuan never thought of her faults on herself. From having that dream to verifying that the dream was true, she has always put herself in the position she deserves.

    For a moment, Tong Xuan grabbed the armrest tightly, but the cold handcuffs brought her back to her senses in an instant. Everyone in the closed interrogation room told her that she was going to jail and everything was ruined for her.

    When Tong Xuan was cursing Song Manman with a ferocious face, she suddenly thought of something, and immediately shouted to the police: "I want to see Shen Yan, I want to see him, as long as I see him, I will say anything.

    " She wanted to tell Shen Yan everything, and she wanted Shen Yan to know what kind of person Song Manman was.

    ...

    two hours later.

    "Mr. Shen, she wants to see you."

    Tong Xuan suddenly heard this sentence when he lowered his head, his eyes lit up instantly, surprisingly bright, and he suddenly looked up at the man who walked in.

    He was dressed in black, with an indifferent expression, and even a trace of disgust flashed the moment he saw her.

    Tong Xuan struggled instantly, feeling a little agitated, but was held down by the police.

    After a long time.

    Tong Xuan sat there panting, looked up at Shen Yan who was standing there, and said maliciously: "Shen Yan, Song Manman is a liar, she just approached you on purpose, what you see is not her true face at all."

    Hearing Man Man's name, Shen Yan, who had always been icy-faced, looked at her lightly: "I love her for no reason."

    Tong Xuan froze, a little unbearable, his eyes were wide open, full of hatred, but he didn't know To whom is she facing: "But she snatched my future, her place is mine."

    Shen Yan frowned and looked at her.

    The next words made Shen Yan unbelievable, even though he knew about the existence of a system, he was very surprised at what Tong Xuan said.

    At the end of Tong Xuan's speech, he found that he was indifferent, holding his palms tightly with his hands, as if he didn't feel any pain, and said those words of resentment to himself.     She looked at Shen

    Yan, as if the man in her dream who cared for her in every possible way was in front of her eyes, she gritted her teeth and said tremblingly: "Then Song Manman is not Song Manman at all, don't you care?"

Startled, even if he heard it again, he would still be startled for a moment.

    And this seemed to make Tong Xuan grasp the straw, her eyes were strangely bright, and her tone was crazy: "She is not Song Manman at all, maybe she is a lonely ghost who occupied Song Manman's body, Shen Yan , don’t you like Song Manman, hahahaha then who do you like.”