Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The matter of the two people's divorce was kept airtight, and almost no other acquaintances knew about it.

    Now that the divorce has nothing to do with it, Song Manman doesn't plan to live in this villa anymore, thinking whether she should go back to the Song family or find a place to live.

    She sat there, biting her fingertips, wondering when the system would return, wondering if her mission was complete.

    Shen Yan, who Song Manman was in deep thought, just came back from the company, she subconsciously said without raising her head, "You're back."

    "Well, I'm back." He responded very naturally.

    Seeing that she seemed to be thinking about something, Shen Yan took off her coat and put it on her arm, "What are you thinking about?"

    "I was wondering where to move."

    "You want to move out?" Shen Yan was startled, and asked again: " Why?"

    Song Manman glanced at him inexplicably, and explained slowly: "We are divorced, is it possible that we still live together?"

    Shen Yan's eyebrows moved slightly, and slowly analyzed to her: "Manman, Think about it, everyone doesn't know that we are divorced, but if you move out suddenly, some people will definitely suspect it."

    Song Manman rested his chin on his fingers and said casually: "It's okay, if you know it, you will know it, anyway, keep it secret It doesn't matter."

    Shen Yan was silent.

    At this time, Shen Yan had just arrived at Song Manman and before he sat down, the voice of the strategy system came to his ears, and he stopped.

    Song Manman sat on the sofa, the seat next to him was deep, and then Shen Yan suddenly said, "Manman."

    "Huh?" She turned her head in doubt.

    I saw Shen Yan "looking at her" straight, and slowly said: "Manman, my eyes are gone—"

    "What?" Song Manman opened his eyes wide, and immediately turned around to look at Shen Yan seriously. Eyes, and found that his eyes were indeed dull and anxious.

    Song Manman knelt on the sofa and looked into his eyes, a little flustered: "What's going on, why suddenly you can't see, did you get something in your eyes, or when did you hurt your eyes..."

    Her Very fast speaking, implying anxiety.

    Shen Yan immediately stretched out his hand to judge her position by the sound of her breathing. He raised his head and gently placed it on her head, explaining: "Do you still remember the strategy system?"

    Song Manman was taken aback, she suddenly remembered her system before I told her that Shen Yan's strategy system has a punishment mechanism.

    "Then what should we do now?" Song Manman frowned tightly, knowing for the first time that the content of the system's punishment was like this.

    Shen Yan raised his finger and pointed to his eyes, his eyes were dull, but he quietly "watched" her as if he could see, and said: "Manman, just kiss here."

    Song Manman got stuck.

    She pondered why Shen Yan's behavior was so familiar, and Song Manman remembered it a few seconds later. Isn't this exactly the same behavior that Shen Yanfei forced her to kiss his eyes when she first crossed over.

    Song Manman looked at Shen Yan who was waiting silently, and asked in a puzzled tone, "Just one kiss?"

    Shen Yan was silent for a while, and then said firmly, "Three kisses."