Chapter 32

Chapter 32 · ?

    In a room in the dead of night.

    A strong masculine breath filled Song Manman's surroundings, as if every breath was his breath.

    Song Manman couldn't help pushing his head against his neck, thinking about it divergently, wondering if Shen Yan, who woke up tomorrow, would remember his appearance.

    He kept hugging him tightly and refused to let go, and Song Manman didn't bother to tell him any more, anyway, it's not like he hasn't slept before, and she has accepted it simply by sleeping on a bed with a quilt.

    Song Manman touched his forehead again, maybe it was the antipyretic medicine he just took, but it was still a little hot, and even his embrace became hotter and hotter.

    "Shen Yan, you first—" Suddenly remembering something, Song Manman changed his words: "Husband."

    Shen Yan moved slightly, and responded in a muffled voice.

    "..." Listening to her call her husband is addictive, right?

    Song Man was speechless, thinking of Shen Yan's strange behavior during this period, he really didn't understand what he was doing.

    For a moment she remembered the kiss tonight again, her expression was a little subtle, her eyes unconsciously fell on Shen Yan's thin lips, a little absent-minded, wondering why Shen Yan kissed her.

    But after he couldn't think of any reason, Song Manman didn't bother to analyze the reason anymore.

    Take one step at a time.

    The traces of strange emotions that had surfaced silently were once again deeply pressed into the bottom of her heart by her. At this moment, what occupies more at this moment is to get 200 million after finishing the plot, and then go home.     Song Manman

    pushed Shen Yan, and said in a low voice: "I'm going to sleep     .

    " Man, if it weren't for the clingy look like a big dog at the moment, she would really find it hard to believe that he still has such a side.

    Song Manman sighed, pulled his hands away from his waist, then pulled him to the side of the bed, pointed to the side of the bed and said, "You sleep inside."

    Shen Yan, who was handsome in gray pajamas, looked at him. On the bed, his eyes were not so clear, and then he said slowly with his eyelashes down, "My wife wants to sleep in."

    Song Manman opened his eyes wide, stared at him with his hips on his side, and said, "No, you want to sleep in."

    Damn , people are not sober, even deliberately against her, can anger her!

    Shen Yan was a little stunned, he didn't understand why he was being attacked by his wife, his thoughts were a little confused as if blocked by something, he couldn't figure it out at all, and he explained almost instinctively: "It's dangerous outside."

    "..." Song Manman stupefied.

    She wondered: "It's dangerous to sleep outside."

    Shen Yan also remained silent for a long time, as if thinking about it, he frowned tightly, his eyes seemed to be covered with a thick layer of fog, and he couldn't tell what he was thinking.

    Then I saw him lowering his head and explaining: "I will be kicked out of bed." Song     Manman

    : "!"

The thing about being kicked out of bed by him.

    Never thought he remembered it so clearly!

    Song Manman was a little embarrassed.