Chapter 28

Chapter 28 · ?

    After the truth was settled, Tong Xuan felt as if she had fallen into an ice cave, her eyes went dark, and she fell directly onto Tian Tian who was supporting her.

    At first Tian Tian was also a little contemptuous, but seeing her desolate and miserable appearance, coupled with the relationship of friends for so many years, he still supported her with all his heart.

    At this time, Mr. Liu who reported the banquet appeared in a hurry, and came to Song Manman and the others with some trepidation, and said awkwardly: "Mr. I 'll give you an explanation."

    Shen Yan lightly tapped his fingers on Song Manman's waist, frowned and said, "My wife is shocked."

    Song Manman: You are talking nonsense, but I didn't.

    Mr. Liu wiped off the sweat that didn't exist, and was a little annoyed. They were obviously partners, but they were just like a dwarf. Now they don't give him face so much. He gritted his teeth: "Mr. Shen, what do you think?

    " With half-covered eyes, like a good husband who dotes on his wife, he wrote lightly: "The guest can do as he pleases, Mr. Liu decides." The

    ambiguous words made Mr. Liu even more secretly resentful, and the speed at which he wiped his sweat became visible to the naked eye. , He reluctantly said: "Mr. Shen, we are already partners, how about—"     Shen

    Yan glanced at him indifferently, and said indifferently: "Why didn't I know that we were partners?"

The ground froze, and he said in a daze, "Mr. Shen, are you kidding? Our contract has been signed, and that little Mr. Shen has said it all. The work will start in three days, and I have invested all the money."

    "Mr. Xiao Shen I

    don't know why, the more Mr. Liu said, the more he panicked. At this moment, he seemed to remember something, "That Mr. Xiao Shen claimed to be your younger brother, so I thought—"

    Seeing that Shen Yan's expression was still indifferent, Mr. Liu had a heart attack, he thought he was on the right track, and said with heartache, "Mr. Shen, what do you think of Luyuan?"

    Shen Yan smiled, "Oh?"

    Mr. Liu gritted his teeth, and said ruthlessly: "The land in Luyuan will be treated as my apology, and it will shock your wife. What do you think?"

    Shen Yan's eyes were light.

    Mr. Liu, who was still heartbroken, is now afraid that he will not accept it. Anyway, he has a lot of land in his hands, but this cooperation cannot be broken, otherwise it will be a devastating blow to him. He said anxiously: "Boss Shen, you must accept it."

    Shen Yan never spoke.

    When Song Manman, who was standing beside him, saw this scene, he was slightly speechless: [Look, look at the face of this capitalist. 】

    The system didn't understand, and said with some doubts: 【But isn't the male lead doing it for you? 】

    Song Manman snorted softly: 【Don't be confused by this Goubi hero, maybe those inexplicable actions a while ago were aimed at annexing the Song family, isn't that how some novels are written. ]

    Hearing his words, the system is a little confused. Although there is such a novel, does the male protagonist who owns an incomparably rich country still need to annex the little Song family?

    Song Manman: [It doesn't matter, let's find a way to get the plot back. 】

    The system's tone is extremely perfunctory: 【As long as you can he. ]