Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    After Song Manman came out, he saw the two of them standing next to the bathroom talking about something, and after she came out, she returned to her seat, and Shen Yan followed behind her as expected.

    After about ten minutes.

    The door of the private room was suddenly pushed open, and then, a girl in a white floral dress rushed in, her expression was flustered, her eyes were red, she tripped over something, and fell to the ground.

    The young girl has a delicate appearance, and a pair of clear eyes under the willow eyebrows are covered with a layer of mist, and the charming temperament makes people can't help but feel pity.

    Everyone's eyes fell on her, with different expressions. Some of the boys' eyes lit up. This girl looked extraordinarily pure, which made them unconsciously interested.

    At this moment, a middle-aged man wearing expensive clothes also ran in, grabbed the girl's wrist with a fierce face, and lifted it vigorously, cursing unhappily: "It's only right to pay back the debt. When you see me, you run away and want to repay the debt." Right ." The

    girl hurriedly shook her head, bit her lip and wanted to shake off his hand, but she couldn't get rid of his control no matter what.

    The man became even angrier when he saw her faltering, his face looked menacing, and he was about to drag her outside by pulling her hand.

    Just then, a voice stopped.

    "Wait."

    The girl who was being dragged by the wrist lowered her head, and the moment she heard someone speak, her lips rose for a moment and then fell down immediately. When she turned around, she looked at the man who spoke.

    However, when she looked over with full of expectation, the moment she saw it clearly, she froze suddenly.

    The man sitting in the first place was handsome and indifferent in suit and leather shoes, exactly the same as the man in the dream, but the difference was that there was no woman beside him.

    Sitting next to Shen Yan was naturally Song Manman in a velvet black dress. She was listening to Luo Tang's gossip, but when she saw the girl who ran in, there was a flash of excitement in her eyes.

    Song Manman: [It's the heroine! 】

    The system flipped through the novel and explained: [Yes, yes, this passage should be about the heroine being harassed by creditors when she was working in this club, and then accidentally came to the private room of the hero and supporting actors. The protagonist has already met once, and then the male protagonist rescued the female protagonist, became interested in the female protagonist, and the female protagonist also developed a good impression of the male protagonist. ]

    Song Manman said thoughtfully: [Then it seems that the heroine is finally exactly the same as the plot this time. 】

    The system is obviously also very excited: 【Yes! It must have been an accident last time, look at this time—wait. ]

    Song Manman: [? ]

    The system was shocked and said: [According to the original plot, you should not be here! 】

    Facing the sudden farce, Shen Yan on the side just raised his eyes and looked at it lightly, and then he was no longer interested.

    Song Manman was startled, and felt restless for a moment. She hesitated for two seconds, then suddenly stood up and said quickly to Shen Yan beside her, "I suddenly remembered that my younger brother was on the second floor and said he was in a hurry to find me. I'll go first."