Chapter 24

Chapter 24 · ?

    Song Manman, who came to the hall, picked up a glass of juice. Ever since she knew that she poured a glass, and even threw the card to the male protagonist after being drunk, she has had psychological shadows when she saw wine.

    Song Manman glanced over and landed on the man standing in the corner against the wall. He was in a suit and leather shoes, with a dignified and elegant posture.

    Shen Yan raised his eyes and saw Song Manman standing not far away, his indifferent expression disappeared instantly, his eyes were soft, and he waved to her.

    "..."

    When Song Manman walked over to Shen Yan's side, she heard a few faint gasps, and she couldn't hear the small whispers clearly.

    On the surface, it was an ordinary celebration banquet, but in fact, the banquet for the marriage of various families was going on in full swing. Song Manman was a little absent-minded. She was discussing the plot with the system, and she really couldn't figure out how Shen Yan used traditional Chinese medicine.

    Just when Song Manman couldn't think of anything, he suddenly saw Shen Yan pick up a glass of wine brought by the waiter, and then took a sip with downcast eyes.

    Song Manman was taken aback for a moment, thinking with some hesitation, could it be that this Chinese medicine could be because of this?

    Isn't it so simple and rude?

    Just as Song Manman was thinking this way, after a while, Shen Yan frowned tightly, then raised his hand and pinched the center of his brows, turned his head to her and said, "I'll go back when I go."

    Song Manman looked up at Shen Yan, who had already stood up, squeezed his palms and said: "Okay."

    After Shen Yan left, Song Manman communicated with the system again about the next plot.

    System: [Wait for half an hour and you will be in room 3 on the top floor. At that time, you will meet the heroine who just came out of the room. You humiliate the heroine first and then run in to question the hero. After being driven away by the hero Unwilling.

    [When you returned to the auction hall, you saw the heroine again, so you deliberately pretended to be soiled by her dress, and deliberately slapped her in front of everyone. The heroine fell to the ground, and then the hero appeared. The heroine, then the hero warns you and then protects the heroine to leave. After this episode, the hero will propose divorce for the first time, but you disagree with life and death, and threaten the hero's grandfather, which makes the hero hate you even more. ]

    Song Manman: [That's it? 】

    The system clenched its fist and said passionately: 【Yes! We must work hard to complete this task. 】

    Song Manman made an OK gesture.

    She touched the phone to check the time, but suddenly remembered that she didn't seem to have the phone with her. Song Manman scanned the surroundings to see if there was a clock here, but saw a familiar figure from the back also looking at Shen Yan just now. Leave and go.

    Although Song Manman felt puzzled, he didn't care. He turned around and looked at the stage again, standing in the corner boredly watching several young couples talking happily.

    —

    about half an hour later.

    Song Manman was almost falling asleep sitting on the sofa in the corner, when the system in her mind suddenly reminded her loudly that it was time.