Chapter 25

Chapter 25 · ?

    While the bathroom was still closed, Song Manman stood up quickly, then decisively opened the door and walked out.

    Song Manman, who came to the corridor, finally calmed down after being blown by the breeze. She took a deep breath, then quickly found the person in charge here, borrowed a phone to call Shen's personal doctor, and told him the exact location before letting go. Take a breath.

    ...

    in half an hour.

    Song Manman? Standing somewhere in the banquet and sighing.

    At this time.

    There were two women blocking her way, and one of them was one of the candidates for the Shen family's daughter-in-law along with An Xue.

    Originally, she thought that An Xue would eventually marry into the Shen family. Although she was unwilling, she didn't think too much about it. At most, she was a little jealous of An Xue's good luck.

    But she never thought that the one who married Shen Yan was not An Xue, but also the daughter of an unknown nouveau riche family. Doesn't this mean that she is not as good as this woman? This is slapping her in the face.

    They didn't see that Shen Yan came with Song Manman, so they deliberately stopped Song Manman, and said mockingly: "Hey, why is Miss Song staying here alone? Did you hear that Shen Yan would come and came here on purpose? I guess ."

    "Tsk tsk, you don't have to think about it, it's not the first time we've heard of this kind of thing, some people are really thick-skinned."

    They looked at Song Manman's beautiful and dazzling face, a little jealous , sparing no effort to despise her.

    Song Manman silently listened to them say some words that were exactly the same as in the original text, and waited for them to finish.

    However, Song Manman didn't speak, but they were a bit aggressive, and said with a sneer: "But what's the use of being thick-skinned, you still get disgusted by others."

    The friend next to her pretended to be surprised and said, "Oh ?Really?"

    The two seemed to be singing a double reed, and the woman in the pink dress said: "Of course, no one in Shangjing knows how much Shen Yan hates her, and she is the only one who shamelessly pesters Shen Yan."

    "Really ? , then it looks like this divorce will happen sooner or later." The friend of the woman in the pink dress covered her mouth with an exaggerated expression.

    The woman in the pink dress looked contemptuous, then raised her chin and said maliciously to Song Manman: "That! Of course."

    How dare they be so bright? The big irony of Song Manman is naturally because of them Not only does she have a family background, but she also knows that Shen Yan despises Song Manman, the daughter of an upstart, she can only swallow her anger when facing them.

    And they knew that what Song Manman was most afraid of was Shen Yan's divorce from her, but they insisted on using this matter to poke her heart, which can be described as sinister.

    But just when they looked at Song Manman triumphantly, thinking they could see her angry but helpless look, they saw her raise her eyes and look at them casually, her slightly squinted eyes looked oppressive.

    There was a thump in their hearts. For some reason, they always felt that Song Manman's appearance seemed familiar to someone.

    System: [Very well, the next thing in the plot is your bluffing show of affection, but you met the heroine again. Feeling guilty and angry, you deliberately tripped the heroine and took the opportunity to slap the heroine. 】