Chapter 39

Chapter 39 · ?

    Song Manman lowered his head to look at Shen Yan suspiciously, watching his expression condense and gradually become ugly.

    She hesitated and said: "You..."

    Shen Yan closed his eyes, the atmosphere just now had dissipated, he couldn't say what he wanted to say, he opened his mouth, and the veins on his forehead were throbbing.

    He raised his jaw to look at Song Manman, slightly tightened his arms around her slender waist, and then silently hugged her down.

    The next second after the volley, both feet stepped on the ground, Song Manman was a little strange, obviously what Shen Yan wanted to say just now, why did he suddenly become so strange.

    She tilted her head to look at Shen Yan, only to find that Shen Yan's brows were tightly furrowed, as if he was enduring something, with an ugly expression, but he remained silent.

    Song Manman:?

    The two looked at each other, and there seemed to be a thousand words in his eyes, but he didn't say a word.

    Until they returned home in silence, Shen Yan didn't say a word.

    When Song Manman received the squatting squat and watched squatting around her happily, but there was still no sound, she immediately knew what was wrong.

    If she didn't know that Shen Yan was normal, she would have thought he was like squatting, unable to speak.

    When Song Manman was squatting there to play with him, from the corner of his eyes, he saw Shen Yan standing in front of the window, looking out of the window in silence, for some reason, his back looked a little melancholy, as if he was affected by something. hit.

    Song Manman: Why do you suddenly feel worried.

    She came to him with her arms in her arms, and asked hesitantly, "What's wrong with you?"

    "..."

    Silence is the best Cambridge tonight.

    Shen Yan's drooping eyes just happened to meet the squat in her arms, and then squatted without a trace, his round eyes seemed to be curious.

    Shen Yan: "..."

    He scowled, silent.

    Seeing that he has been silent, Song Manman curled his lips and muttered, "You don't want to say it."

    Although she was curious about what happened, but if he didn't say anything, Song Manman didn't bother to ask, and turned around and left. .

    Hmph, don't say it if you don't say it, maybe she has to rely on her eyes to understand.

    And Shen Yan looked at her back, exhausted physically and mentally.

    At that moment, he strongly wanted to increase Song Manman's favorability to 100%.

    ...

    When she woke up the next day, Song Manman yawned and went downstairs, seeing Aunt Chen laying out breakfast, she asked casually.

    "Hey, Aunt Chen, isn't Shen Yan here?"

    Logically speaking, Shen Yan would usually sit there and wait for her at this point, and he was used to seeing him at a glance. Not used to it.

    Aunt Chen turned around, and then replied: "Madam, I don't seem to have seen Mr. Shen."

    Song Manman was taken aback, thoughtful.