Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    In the spacious and quiet floor, Shen Yan's words echoed for a long time.

    Song Manman looked at him, then suddenly remembered something, looked at him with raised eyebrows and said, "I remember, this is under your name.

    " After a few seconds, she nodded slowly: "Yes... right."

    Song Manman: "..."

    She glanced at Shen Yan. As for the look of hesitation, she didn't dare to say you, she didn't say anything, it seemed that she was very fierce like.

    Song Manman curled her lips, turned her head and pressed the password, opened the door and was about to enter, when Shen Yan not far away suddenly called her name.

    "Manman."

    "Huh?" Song Manman turned to look at him.

    Shen Yan was standing there, with the bright yellow light falling on his body faintly behind him, intertwined with the darkness, his face was a little blurry, but he could vaguely feel that his eyes had been falling on her.

    The next second, his voice was low and cold with the unique gentleness towards her: "Good night."

    Song Manman turned his eyes into crescents after dazed, and responded to him before closing the door: "Good night."

    Click, the door closed.

    After watching Manman go in, Shen Yan also turned around and opened the door and walked in.

    And Song Manman, who entered the room, saw himself in the mirror inadvertently, saw the smile between his eyebrows and the corners of his lips unconsciously raised, froze, and then immediately returned to his expressionless face, pretending that he hadn't seen anything .

    …

    The next day when Song Manman yawned and went out, Shen Yan who was next door happened to go out the same way.

    Shen Yan was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, with a tall and slender figure. When he saw Song Manman, he was surprised, and then nodded: "Good morning."

    "...Good morning." Song Manman yawned halfway, and responded to him with a subtle expression hello.

    "Manman, are you going to ask for a company?"

    "That's right."

    "It just so happens that we drop by, let's go together." Shen Yan stepped forward to her side, turning his head to see her invitation.     But Song Manman

    was silent for a second and then slowly said: "Do you think I don't remember the address of your company, one is on the east side and the other is on the west side, how can I get on the way?     "     "No matter what, it's the same way with you." Shen Yan has now practiced saying everything with a natural expression.     "...Do whatever you want." Song Manman snorted softly, and then said, "Don't blame me if you're late."     Hearing that she didn't refuse, the corners of Shen Yan's lips curved slightly, and he raised his fist to cover it up and said in a low voice : "Okay."     Since there is a free ride, Song Manman certainly won't refuse. It's fine if he only drives once in a while, but it's really annoying to drive every day.     When she was sent to the door of the Song family, Song Manman just got off the car and was about to go to the company building. A shy young intern just happened to be entering the company too. He said hello, "Sister Man, good morning."     Song Manman was stunned After a while, she remembered this intern. He was serious and rigorous in his work. He was a very good intern and would become a full-time employee next month. She smiled and     replied, "Good morning." She smiled shyly, dimples looming.     Just when the two were about to go in together, the black car parked beside them suddenly rolled down the window slowly, revealing a handsome and indifferent face.     Shen Yan turned his head to look at Song Manman, and said calmly: "Manman, I will pick you up tonight and go back together."     Song Manman who hadn't turned around was stunned for a moment, then nodded and said, "Okay."