Chapter 37

Chapter 37 · ?

    Song Manman, who was watched by the two together, froze, and before he could speak, Luo Tang over there suddenly had his eyes lit up, and waved again: "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, brother Yan, I'm here, come quickly."

    Song Manman : "..."

    Facing everyone's astonished and curious gazes, Song Manman was almost on the verge of a moment of embarrassment.

    When Mo Canyu saw Song Manman for the first time, he always felt that he had seen him somewhere before, so he squinted his eyes and looked carefully.

    There is always an illusion that is ready to come out of those bright eyes and beautiful peach blossom eyes.

    Just when he was about to think about it, Tong Xuan on the side suddenly clenched his arm tightly, and looked at Song Manman with a timid expression.

    The scene that Mo Canyu almost remembered was interrupted just like that, and he pushed Tong Xuan's hand away impatiently.

    And Shen Yan, who was standing with Luo Tang, looked at Song Manman, and his originally indifferent eyes suddenly became soft.

    That differential treatment almost made Tong Xuan grit her teeth.

    Song Manman hadn't reached Shen Yan's side when he stretched out his hand. After hesitating for two seconds, she slowly put his hand on it.

    In the next second, Shen Yan's hand tightened slightly, holding her hand and pulling her into his arms.

    And those around who originally thought it was a scene where two men competed for one woman couldn't understand it. So the other party has a wife?

    Shen Yan looked down at her, and talked to Song Manman as if no one else was there, "Why are you here?"

    Song Manman laughed dryly: "Just to come and see."

    She glanced at the two male and female protagonists standing together, and then Thinking about the male protagonist and her female supporting role standing together, I thought a little bored, it must have collapsed from the very beginning.

    Over and over again, she gave her the feeling that the two hundred million was about to go to waste, causing Song Manman to be calm now.

    Song Manman: It's terrifying to think about it carefully! !

    At this moment, Tong Xuan over there stared at the two intimate people over there, her eyelashes trembled, and she greeted timidly: "Miss Song."

    Song Manman turned his head to look at her, seeing Her expression was a bit weird when she looked like this. The proud look of the heroine two days ago impressed her a little bit, but today it was the look of being afraid of her again, and she was a little torn apart for a moment.

    She didn't know how to treat the female lead, but she was used to the female lead's way of dealing with it, so she raised her chin and gave a haughty hum.

    That superior attitude made Tong Xuan's breathing unsteady.

    Mo Canyu on the side suddenly remembered the phrase Miss Song, raised his eyebrows slightly, put his hands on Tong Xuan and cast his frivolous eyes on Song Manman, and said casually: "Oh, so this is the Miss Song who bullied you." ?"

    Tong Xuan came back to her senses, hesitated to speak, glanced timidly at Song Manman, clutched Mo Canyu's clothes, quickly shook her head and whispered, "No, I... don't care about Miss Song's business." something."