Chapter 53

Chapter 53. End of Text

    The slightly sweet and fragrant rose petals slipped from between Shen Yan's lips into Song Manman's mouth, she subconsciously stretched out the tip of her tongue to push it out, but her lips and tongue intertwined, and the aroma of rose petals spread in their mouths.

    When they parted, Song Manman's lips were slightly red and swollen from the kiss, and she was so tender and charming. The hazy water in his eyes made Shen Yan roll his Adam's apple subconsciously when he saw it, and he raised his head to cover her eyes.

    "Shen Yan?"

    Shen Yan's Adam's apple moved slightly, and after taking a few deep breaths, he said in a slightly hoarse voice: "Manman, I can't bear it."

    Song Manman's doubts disappeared instantly, bit his lip, and whispered: "It's none of my business."

    She stood there obediently and let him cover her eyes, slightly raised her small face, her red lips were delicate, and the traces of kisses were obvious.

    Shen Yan shifted his gaze with difficulty, and said with a light smile, "It's because I have no resistance to Manman, so I don't blame you."

    Song Manman: "..."

    The eyelashes under his palm trembled, and the next moment Song Manman raised his hand to hold his hand. He took it off, raised his chin and said, "Of course."

    Shen Yan smiled dotingly.

    Song Manman's ears were a little hot, she reached out and hugged his waist, and put her ears on his chest, listening to his beating heart.

    And Shen Yan, who was holding Song Manman, suddenly heard a sentence in his ear: [Ding. The favorability degree is 100%, the system will automatically cancel it, I wish you a happy life, goodbye~]

    Shen Yan’s eyes slightly opened, a little surprised, he suddenly remembered about the system’s favorability degree, since the day he said it, he seems Haven't noticed this for a long time.     As if unexpected and unexpected, Shen Yan hugged her tightly, and gently sorted out the old time, welcome to join us, watch tens of thousands of historical novels for free. Kissed her hair.     Song Manman buried himself in his arms, and said angrily, "Why are you hugging me so tightly, I can hardly breathe."

    "No, I'm just very happy." Shen Yan slightly bent his lips, the satisfaction in his heart was indescribable.

    Song Manman pursed his lips, and suddenly walked like a bush of flowers, and came to the transparent glass, slowly put his hand on it, printed on the cold glass, opened his eyes wide and looked at the bustling street with heavy traffic.

    But in the next second, her legs were a little weak. After all, the glass is transparent, and it looks dangerous and exciting. Even people who are not afraid of heights stand here and look down from the top.

    Shen Yan who was behind came over at some point, he took her hand and squeezed it lightly.

    I don't know if it's because of Shen Yan's presence, but Song Manman doesn't seem to be so afraid anymore.

    Song Manman quietly moved towards him, holding his arm, "Why did you think of decorating this place like this."

    "Because you like it."

    "I like it?" Song Manman was a little surprised, although she really did She likes gorgeous flowers like roses, but she never seems to reveal it.

    "Well." Shen Yan looked at her sideways: "In the garden of that villa, when you admire the garden, your eyes will always stay on the roses."