Chapter 36

Chapter 36 · ?

    When I woke up the next morning.

    Sleeping in a daze, squatting unsteadily out of Shen Yan's room.

    After Shen Yan glanced at it, he squatted and shook the fur on his body, pointed his butt towards him, and kept rubbing against Song Manman's leg, as if he wanted to complain.

    Song Manman just wanted to lower his head to squat, but Shen Yan held his chin to face him again, and said in a low voice, "It's almost time to go to work."

    "...Oh." Song Manman gave him a strange look , It's almost time to go to work, and she has to ask her to tie a tie for him.

    She can't wear a tie, Song Manman, but Shen Yan taught her slowly, and when she wanted to find an excuse to refuse, she saw him raise his hand, revealing the bruises on his arm, and sighed: "Last night it was too I'm so active."

    Song Manman: "..." She would have believed it if she hadn't been so obedient.

    She was a little helpless, but didn't say anything.

    When it was finally fastened, Song Manman almost fell into obsessive-compulsive disorder when he saw the tie, which obviously didn't match the neat and straight suit.

    However, after Shen Yan glanced at it, she raised her lips, dragged her chin with her fingers and raised it slightly, then lowered her head, and skillfully placed a kiss on her forehead.

    "I'm going to the company."

    Song Manman was stunned, and she replied dryly, "Come back soon?"

    "Okay." Shen Yan nodded.

    Just when Shen Yan was about to turn around and leave, Song Manman didn't let him think of anything, suddenly picked up the squat and put it into his arms.

    Shen Yan froze, frowned and glanced at the squat in his arms with disgust.

    "I'm going to Mom's place later, so I'll ask you to take care of me first."

    Except for Aunt Chen, there is basically no one else in the house, and Aunt Chen is busy, Song Manman is going to Shen's mother, it seems that it is not easy to take Squat with her. Alright, I wanted to let Shen Yan take care of it.

    "and many more--"

    Before Shen Yan could say his refusal, he saw Song Manman bent over to squat in his arms and said with a smile: "Be good when you follow Dad."

    [Aw. 】 After saying hello to     Squat

    , Song Manman looked up at Shen Yan, tilted his head and asked in doubt: "What's wrong?"

I will take good care of our son."

    "..."

    Song Manman gave him a subtle look.

    The words are true, but there is always a feeling that he seems to be very happy.

    After Shen Yan agreed to take care of him, Song Manman gave a lot of instructions on how to take care of the squat, and Shen Yan also listened silently. As for the squat in his arms, he would look at this and that one at a time. The thief was shaking his head happily.

    The "family of three" is extremely harmonious.

    ——

    Zhang Tezhu, who was waiting in front of the car outside the villa, was shocked when he saw the puppy on Mr. Shen's shoulder, and his serious expression almost froze.