Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Shen Yan, who waited at the banquet for nearly half an hour but didn't even see Song Manman's figure, hung up the phone with his personal doctor and sat in the car with an indifferent expression.

    The black car was driving slowly on the road, and the assistant Xiao Zhang who was driving the car held his breath, stealing a glance at Mr. Shen sitting in the back seat through the rearview mirror from time to time.

    The man sitting in the back seat was dressed in a black suit, with a handsome face, slightly lowered his eyes and tapped his fingers on his knees, his cold and stern aura was even more frightening.

    The assistant Xiao Zhang sat upright, using the best driving skills in his life to drive smoothly, thinking why Mr. Shen was in such a bad mood today, did he meet someone, or did something serious happen to the company.

    Assistant Xiao Zhang's inner fluctuations and ups and downs, Shen Yan didn't know, his expression was indifferent and slightly lowered his eyes, the strange surprise in his eyes no one could see.

    It was just because he heard a system sound without any tone, which was announced bluntly and smoothly without any emotion.

    [Hello host, you are currently bound to the strategy system, and the target of the strategy is your wife Song Manman. When the favorability is 100%, the strategy is successful, and the system will automatically cancel it. 】

    【Before you succeed in the strategy, you will experience various physiological diseases of human beings, which will appear randomly and may appear at any time. ]

    [Add another important message for you: For your more convenient strategy, you will have a golden finger that can clearly see the favorability of the target of the strategy. 】

    Immediately, the weird system sound suddenly disappeared, which was very strange.

    Shen Yan: "..."

    If it wasn't for the normal expression of the assistant who was driving the car, Shen Yan would have almost wondered if this was his auditory hallucination, it was so absurd that he was a little surprised and unbelievable.

    Shen Yan suddenly remembered the thing that appeared above Song Manman's head at the banquet before, so it was very likely that it was the thing that the system said just now "can clearly see Song Manman's affection for him".

    Let him attack Song Manman?

    Ah.

    Shen Yan looked cold and dismissive.

    He casually glanced at the fast-moving scenery outside the window, thinking nonchalantly, if all this is true, with Song Manman's unrestrained love, the system should have been automatically disarmed at this moment.

    However, at the moment when Shen Yan just looked away, the system he thought should have been unbound suddenly reported a report.

    [Please be informed: Physiological disease-blindness will take effect in three minutes. 】

    【Release methods are: the strategy is successful or the target needs to kiss the eyes and it will be released immediately. 】

    "..."

    Shen Yan's originally indifferent face instantly became ugly, his eyes were calm but there was a sense of rage that was about to come, especially when he heard the method of relief, the feeling of oppression all over his body was instantly full.

    The assistant Xiao Zhang who was driving the car in front was trembling, and he didn't dare to turn his head back, let alone ask anything, so he could only touch the steering wheel tightly to try to drive the car more stably.