Chapter 38

Chapter 38 · ?

    Ever since Song Manman won the game, the atmosphere has directly risen to another level.

    The people on the sidelines watched this scene without saying a word for a long time, some people who spent a lot of money on the red car to win wailed, and some made a lot of money and were happy.

    Off the field.

    Song Manman came out of Shen Yan's arms, then turned to look at Mo Canyu, raised his eyebrows and curled up his red lips, looked down at him and said, "You lost." I

    thought Mo Canyu would be upset or angry, but Unexpectedly, his eyes were full of interest, and he simply shrugged his shoulders and admitted defeat: "Yes, I lost."

    Song Manman: "..."

    She looked at him suspiciously, and frowned: "You can't be like Damn it."

    "Of course not." For some reason he seemed amused.

    Afterwards, Mo Canyu's eyes fell on Tong Xuan who was on the high place, waved to her, and said casually: "Come here."

    Standing there, Tong Xuan's body was slightly stiff, and he backed away without a trace, bumping into Mo Canyu, who was following Mo Canyu On the body of the group of young masters behind him.

    The young master pushed her away in disgust, brushed away the non-existent dirt, and said impatiently: "Our Brother Mo told you to go down, why are you dawdling?"

    "I..." Tong Xuan opened his mouth, and she It seems that I know what I will face if I go on, and I am a little resistant.

    She bit her white lips, thinking a little angrily, it wasn't her who wanted to bet on the game, and it wasn't her who lost, so why should she be asked to apologize.

    But no matter how unwilling she is, she can only go on step by step.

    Every step she took was a shame.

    She was about to walk up to Mo Canyu, but she saw him raising his hand to stop him, leaning on the red racing car, lazily pursing his lips towards Song Manman and saying, "Just stand there and apologize."

    Tong Xuan's eyes widened in disbelief Eye.

    But before she could say anything, Mo Canyu said nonchalantly, "What are you doing?"

    His tone was casual and lazy, and he held her in his arms like a sweet lover last moment, but at this moment he ruthlessly She threw it away and left it clean.

    Tong Xuan's body trembled and her face was pale. At this moment, she seemed to have returned to the day of the banquet, where she was blamed by everyone and was alone and helpless.

    Why?

    Obviously she rescued Mo Canyu, she was already exactly the same as in the dream, why did she still become like this?

    Tong Xuan pinched her palm tightly, a little twisted, resentment burst out instantly, flooding her whole mind, she looked at Song Manman full of hatred.

    [Bitch. ]

    And at the moment when she looked up at Song Manman, she saw Shen Yan suddenly raised her hand to cover Song Manman's eyes, her eyes were cold and piercing, disgusted with indifference.

    Tong Xuan's facial expression froze for a moment, and her originally innocent face looked a little ugly and mean.

    She opened her mouth, wanting to tell Shen Yan that Song Manman was lying to him, she was a vicious woman, and she did a lot of bad things.