Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    the next day.

    Song Manman sat up from the bed with difficulty, his head still hurting from being drunk.

    She clutched her head, and forgot everything about last night when she was drunk, but she always felt as if something terrible had happened.

    Song Manman asked the system hesitantly: [I didn't do anything last night, did I? 】

    The system touched his conscience, and then replied nonchalantly: 【Nothing happened. 】

    Song Manman breathed a sigh of relief: 【That's good. 】

    ......

    Song Manman came to the stairs wearing a tuxedo with a bare face, just about to go downstairs to pour a glass of boiling water, when he saw Shen Yan who was sitting expressionlessly in front of the living room table, the smile on his face instantly pulled away. down.

    Gan, bad luck.

    The woman upstairs is wearing off-white suspenders and a nightgown that reaches down to her calves. The soft and close-fitting silk cloth wraps her graceful body. Her exposed skin is as white as jade. The playful hair fell on the collarbone, and under the faint light, it seemed that a filter had been added to the whole person, and her unpainted appearance diluted her originally gorgeous and flamboyant facial features.

    Song Manman stood leaning on the railing, Shen Yan sat upright, their gazes collided when they raised their eyes.

    For some unknown reason, Song Manman felt a sudden thump in his heart at the moment when he saw his eyes, as if he had an ominous premonition.

    Sitting there, Shen Yan lowered his eyes slightly, with a handsome and indifferent face, a dignified figure in a suit and leather shoes, his white and slender fingers tapped one after another, as if he had been waiting for a long time.

    When Song Manman came down with her nightgown, she saw Shen Yan looking up at her with unclear eyes, and sneered, "Are you awake?"

    "Ah?" appear here.

    "Oh." Shen Yan's expression is obviously not very good, because looking at Song Manman's ignorant appearance, it is obvious that she just doesn't remember what happened to her after she was drunk.

    "What happened last night, have you forgotten it?" Shen Yan sneered, but he didn't know that his wife would have such small thoughts deep in her heart, and she even wanted to take care of her as a financial supporter.

    Song Manman let out a bewildered cry, looking at Shen Yan, it seemed that something terrible happened last night, but she racked her brains and couldn't recall it, so she couldn't help asking: "Cough, what happened last night?" It's gone."

    After Shen Yan got up, he suddenly heard the system voice that had disappeared for several days, still in a rigid tone.

    【Ding. ]

    [Please be informed: The physiological disease - "mermaid disease" will take effect in three seconds. 】

    【Release methods are: no more than two meters distance, maintain six hours or 100% favorability can be released. 】

    Shen Yan's expression was slightly stagnant.

    If he can still understand the previous blindness and skin hunger, but what is this mermaid disease?

    Soon, Shen Yan knew what mermaid disease was, because in the next second, his feet seemed to be stepping on scorching knives, piercing to the bone, making it difficult to move an inch.