Chapter 42

Chapter 42 · ?

    Early the next morning.

    Lying on the bed, Song Manman deeply reflected, she seemed to be deceived last night, and she was so softhearted that she took the initiative to let Shen Yan go to bed, especially what she said at the time, it was almost as if she was forcing Shen Yan to sleep with her.

    What a shame!

    And Song Manman felt that it must be because if Shen Yan refused at the time, it would be a violent method, otherwise how could she have insisted on letting him go to bed.

    It is yesterday's business to reflect on her excessive behavior yesterday, and it has nothing to do with Song Manman today.

    No, she has to calm down.

    And the consequence of being calm is that in the following day, Song Manman didn't pay much attention to Shen Yan, and every time he was about to break the merits, he brought out what happened last night and recalled it, and his calm heart was instantly strong.

    The time to return home is set in the afternoon.

    Song Manman came out of the room wearing slippers and was about to pour a glass of water. When he passed the gym, he saw Shen Yan wearing simple white home clothes.

    He always only wore dark-colored clothes, except for the white shirt under the suit jacket, this was the first time Song Manman saw Shen Yan wearing white.

    Shen Yan's complexion is cold and fair, and his facial features are handsome. Black brings him mystery, indifference and abstinence, but at the moment he is dressed in white, he is a bit clear, gentle and approachable.

    There was fine sweat on his forehead, panting in a low voice, the jet-black hair was a little wet on his forehead, he raised his hand, inserted his fingers into the broken hair and lifted them up, pursed his lips and wiped his fingers with a white towel.

    At this time, Shen Yan seemed to have seen Song Manman, and was taken aback for a moment. Seeing that her eyes had been on the treadmill here, she wondered, "Do you want to play?"

    Song Manman regained consciousness instantly, and she quickly looked away, thinking She kept reappearing the appearance of Shen Yan just now, she snorted, quickly suppressed the strangeness, turned her head without saying a word, stepped on her slippers and hurriedly walked to the living room.

    It seemed that he was determined not to talk to him.

    But after she left, Shen Yan suddenly let out a low laugh, turned off the treadmill, leaned there with his hands on it, tapped his fingers unhurriedly, as if he was waiting for something.

    in a minute.

    "Shen Yan!!"

    A tender voice sounded.

    Shen Yan hooked his lips, put the towel on the handrail, and walked down, walking at a leisurely pace.

    When he walked into the living room, he saw Song Manman standing there with his teeth gritted, his hands on his hips, and his small face was full of anger.

    Shen Yan's eyebrows moved slightly: "What's wrong, Manman."

    "You asked me what's wrong?" Song Manman looked at him with wide eyes, then stretched out his fingers and pointed at the cabinet over there tremblingly.

    She originally wanted to come out to get a glass of water, but she couldn't find the water glass after searching all over. She was wondering, when she suddenly saw a lot of glasses sorted out in the old time, welcome to join us, watch tens of thousands of historical novels for free. on the cabinet.