Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    In his room in the middle of the night, he suddenly said such a sentence, Song Manman didn't remember it all at once, and when she remembered it, she raised her eyebrows and smiled and said: "You said it."

    "Yeah." Shen Yan nodded, He thought that it was impossible for him to bully Manman, so he gave an extremely firm answer.

    Standing at the door, Song Manman asked again: "Don't let the wound get wet."

    Shen Yan was standing in front of her, and she had to personally deliver it at such a small distance. Obviously the two of them looked sticky, but they both I didn't notice it at all, as if I was used to it.

    He raised his hand and rubbed her hair: "I see, don't worry."

    Song Manman waved his hand away angrily, if there would be so many things to see a doctor directly, she curled her lips and said: "I'm going back "

    "Okay." The

    one-minute journey was extremely short, Shen Yan sighed regretfully, and when Song Manman walked in, his eyes were soft and he said good night softly.

    Just when Shen Yan turned around, there was an equally soft voice from the room with the door still open: "Shen Yan, good night."

    Shen Yan was slightly startled, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

    in a few days.

    Song Manman came to a prison alone.

    She was sitting at one end, and across the long table was a pale and thin woman. Her previous pure and sweet appearance was gone, her eyes were out of focus, and her body was as thin as paper, as if she would collapse in the wind.

    But at the moment when this woman saw Song Manman, the numbness in her eyes was gone, replaced by a monstrous hatred. If it wasn't for the guards watching, she might have pounced on him.

    And this woman is Tong Xuan.

    She stayed in it for less than a month, and she already experienced pain that she could not imagine in her life. She regretted countless times that she shouldn't have ruined her future just because of a mere dream. She despaired and repented. meet again.

    But at the moment when she saw Song Manman, all the previous regrets and remorse disappeared, and hatred welled up in her heart. What she regretted even more was that she was not well prepared at the beginning. Even if she paid the price, she still wanted Song Manman. destroyed.

    The woman sitting opposite Tong Xuan was wearing a simple black dress, her hair was casually coiled, her skin was fair, her eyebrows were delicate, her eyes were clean and clear.

    Tong Xuan froze. She subconsciously wanted to cover her face. At this moment, they were as if they were different from each other, more like they had switched positions with them in the dream.

    She pinched the palm of her hand tightly, pinching her nails deep and she couldn't feel any pain. Tong Xuan stared at Song Manman with a vague tone: "Can I ask you something?"

    Song Manman put her hands on the table , looked at her quietly and said: "What's the matter."

    Tong Xuan stared closely at her eyes, not letting go of the slightest abnormality: "That dream is true, right? In the future, I will marry Shen Yan, I'm the destined heroine, am I not?"

    Song Manman's expression was a little subtle, and she still couldn't figure out why the heroine Tong Xuan dreamed of these things for no reason.

    She took a fixed look at Tong Xuan, then pursed her lips and drooped her eyes and said: "Yes."