Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    When Shen Yan and his father came out of the study, they saw his mother lowered her head, paying attention to her feet from time to time, helping Song Manman, who was standing on one leg, out of the bathroom.

    Several people looked surprised, especially Shen Yan's father, Shen Yecheng. He knew how much his wife hated their daughter-in-law, but now they saw Shen's mother carefully supporting her daughter-in-law.

    Shen's mother looked a little unnaturally at their eyes, then raised her head proudly and said: "What are you looking at, Man Man has trouble walking, what's wrong with me helping her, do you have any opinions?"

    "No, no, of course not." Father Shen pushed the glasses frame, and immediately echoed her words.

    In the past, Shen's mother always called her by her first name and surname every time, but now she even calls her by such an intimate name as Manman.

    Shen's mother snorted, and then said to Shen Yan next to Shen's father: "Okay, you can support your own daughter-in-law."

    Seeing Shen Yan holding Song Manman's arm with a cold face, Shen's mother Frowning: "Be careful."

    When Shen Yan helped Song Manman walk slowly, he couldn't hold back and said, "You are like this, what if Manman knocks his foot again."

    Song Manman cleared his mind. Clearing her throat, her pretty peach eyes blinked and said: "It's okay, Mom, I'm sure I'll be fine with my husband around."

    "Yes." Shen Yan glanced at her.

    In the end, Shen Yan hugged Song Manman and left again. Before leaving, Shen's mother still held her hand with a complicated expression, hesitating to speak, as if everything was kept silent.

    Song Manman: "..." ——The

    car

    was driving slowly.

    【Ding. 】

    【Intimate contact time will be lifted in 15 minutes. 】

    Shen Yan's hand holding the steering wheel tightened slightly, and he glanced at Song Manman who was looking out the window with his chin propped up, a trace of confusion flashed in his eyes.

    Didn't Song Manman in the past always try his best to get close to him on purpose, why does he still need to take the initiative now?

    Shen Yan was deeply puzzled.

    ...

    After they drove to their destination, Song Manman's eyes lit up. She had already asked the system, and she didn't need to go through the plot at all in the next few days. She could finally temporarily separate from the dog than the male lead.

    Shen Yan hugged Song Manman into the house, and he forced him to walk the short distance for almost ten minutes.

    When he was sitting on the sofa in the living room, Song Manman obviously found that he seemed to be relieved for a moment, as if he had solved some intractable disease, his eyebrows and eyes were relaxed, and the cold and hard edges seemed much softer.

    Shen Yan took a deep look at Song Manman, and his eyes fell on her head. It seems that since yesterday, the "favorability indicator" has not appeared.

    He pursed his lips and said to Song Manman, who was puzzled, "Take a good rest."

    Song Manman heard that this was the prelude to his departure, suppressed his excitement, raised his head and said reluctantly, "Husband, are you really Aren't you going to stay?"