Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    A private room in a high-end club.

    The woman sat in one place, holding her mobile phone tightly. She was one of Shen's mother's most promising daughter-in-law candidates. Shen family.

    However, due to some reasons in her family, she was forced to go abroad. After a few months, she found out that Shen Yan was married, but the partner was not one of them, but a daughter of an upstart who had never met before. .

    An Xue was somewhat disdainful, she didn't love Shen Yan, or rather, what she wanted to marry was the power and wealth of the Shen family.

    She sat in the corner, tightly holding the mobile phone that had been hung up long ago, squinting her eyes and remembering the woman's voice, thinking, when should I go to meet that woman, and see what she has that is worth pondering The family couldn't wait to marry her back.

    While she was contemplating, someone suddenly patted her on the shoulder. It was a young man who looked foolish and naughty. He raised his eyebrows and said, "An Xue, what are you doing? Didn't you say you wanted to call Brother Yan to ask him?" When will you be there? How's it going?"

    An Xue cleaned up her expression, raised her head and gently brushed the hair beside her ear, and said softly, "He said he'll be there soon."

    "Oh, that's right." When the young man heard that Shen Yan would be there soon, he raised his eyebrows, and when he turned around, he muttered, "I don't know if I'll bring my sister-in-law. I really want to see if I'll be caught by Brother Yan..."

    The rest of An Xue didn't listen. Clearly, she looked down at the lace chiffon dress on her body, remembered the facts she found out after returning to China, and automatically completed the young man's words.

    'I really want to see what kind of person the wife who will be hated by Brother Yan will be.

    After completing this passage in her heart, An Xue, who originally wanted to see what kind of person that person was, suddenly lost interest. The left and right were just people whom Shen Yan hated, and they didn't deserve her attention .

    ...

    and Song Manman, whom An Xue thought was nothing to worry about, sat on the edge of the bed expressionlessly, and stared at Shen Yan for a long time.

    At this moment, the system appeared quietly, reminding me in a murmur: [...Think about two hundred million. ]

    After talking about this system, I feel a little guilty. It has not dared to say that her card with 200 million has been given to Shen Yan by her.

    The three words "two hundred million" seemed to have broken some taboo, and Song Manman's expression froze.

    "Okay, I'll change, but you're not allowed to peek, or I'll be shy." Song Manman compromised expressionlessly, saying she was shy, but there was a hint of shyness in her appearance.

    Shen Yan's thin lips moved slightly, and finally said nothing, and finally turned his back to her with downcast eyes.

    A few seconds after he turned around, Song Manman stared at him for a long time, seeing that he was standing there silently waiting, and then slowly began to take off his pajamas.

    The rustling sound of changing clothes gradually reached Shen Yan's ears. He raised his eyes, but unexpectedly found that the mirror on the dressing table not far away clearly reflected the scene behind him.

    Shen Yan: "..."

    After being stunned for a second, Shen Yan quickly looked away, with a calm and indifferent expression, but only he knew the turmoil in his heart.