Chapter 17

Chapter 17 0.5

   Anseong Hospital ward.

    The single ward was bright and white, with cool air blowing in from the window. The man sitting on the bed had a delicate, handsome and indifferent profile.     He didn't know what he thought of, his indifferent eyebrows gradually stretched, his eyes were soft, and he asked the assistant beside him, " Where's your

    wife?"

It's red." After finishing speaking, the assistant added hesitantly: "Madam should be crying because she is too worried about you."

    Shen Yan was slightly startled, rubbing his fingers on the quilt lightly, closed the computer and handed it to The assistant then said: "Take the rest back to the company and wait for me to go back."

    Assistant: "Okay Mr. Shen."

    After the assistant left, the corners of the lips of the man sitting quietly on the hospital bed rose slightly, and then he got out of bed and asked go outside.

    ...

    somewhere in a hospital corridor.

    Song Manman stood sluggishly in the corridor, blowing the cold wind, and the words the system said before kept echoing in his mind.

    She lost her 200 million to the male lead?

    She just slipped it to him so easily?

    Song Manman's expression was ferocious: Goubi the hero didn't even tell her, didn't even return it to her, and even coveted her for 200 million yuan!

    Just when Song Manman was so angry that he was about to lose his mind, there was a sudden sound of footsteps behind him.

    "Manman." A deep, indifferent but obviously gentle voice sounded from behind.

    Song Manman clenched his fists.

    Man your uncle.

    Song Manman, who was about to start swearing, suddenly stopped, no, he can still get the card back if he gave it to him.

    Thinking about it this way, Song Manman forced himself not to show a ferocious expression, and turned around to look at Shen Yan calmly.

    "Honey, it's good that you're fine."

    Song Manman: Pay back the money! !

    Shen Yan looked down at her reddish eye sockets, and subconsciously raised his hand to lightly brush the corners of her eyes, his indifferent brows softened instantly, and said lightly: "It's all right."

    She raised her head and stared at him quietly with her clear eyes , as if Shen Yan was her whole world at this moment.

    Song Manman: I have to think of a way how to ask for the card back naturally.

    The two stood in the corridor, and Song Manman, who had always been indifferent and unattainable in suits and leather shoes in front of Song Manman, now looked a bit pure and elegant in his light blue hospital clothes, and his cold and inhuman temperament disappeared.

    Just when Song Manman was thinking about how to speak, a few people suddenly appeared in the corridor.

    It was Shen Yan's friends, Xu Xilin from Luotang and Zhou Cheng.

    "Brother Yan, how are you? Don't worry about your health. It's all our fault that we insisted on calling you to the party, otherwise this kind of thing wouldn't have happened."