Chapter 35

Chapter 35 · ?

    After Mo Canyu said that sentence, Song Manman's small face wrinkled into a ball, shocked by this greasy ancient domineering literature.

    Never expected that the male second turned out to have such a style of painting.

    The two people on the opposite side didn't leave for a long time, and Song Manman couldn't get up for a long time. She was a little depressed, and she knew that she shouldn't squat here with this puppy in obsession.

    until a few minutes later.

    The two of them left completely.

    Song Manman just stood up, rubbed his numb legs, and clicked his tongue speechlessly.

    Then she looked down at the fried chicken that had been cold for a long time, and she had no appetite at all. After hesitating for a few seconds, she threw it into the trash can not far away, and then hugged her and kept rubbing her shoes. The puppy Ken left walked into the house.

    As for the news from Shen Yan, like the fried chicken lying alone in the trash can, it has long been forgotten by Song Manman.

    And Shen Yan, who was far away in the company, stopped working, pinched his eyebrows wearily, looked at the chat interface that hadn't been replied for a long time, and fell into deep thought.

    Is she angry?

    ...

    At noon the next day.

    Song Manman slept very late last night, so she woke up late during the day. Before she opened her eyes, she felt something fluffy lying on her neck.

    She opened her eyes in a daze, only to find that the little cow dog was lying on her neck, with round eyes open.

    Song Manman: "..."

    The puppy should be kept by no one. It was dirty when I brought it back last night. After washing it, I found that it looks even cuter.

    After yawning, he lifted up the puppy hanging around his neck, and when he watched it blink innocently, Song Manman smiled and said, "Then tell you to squat."

    The little dog was born with damaged vocal cords and can't make a sound, but it seems to understand that squatting is its name, and the short tail behind it shakes happily.

    Because it was the first time he had decided to keep a dog, Song Manman didn't understand many things, so he planned to take him to the pet hospital.

    Today is the weekend, Song Qiaoming is still sleeping soundly inside, and Song's father is extremely busy, even at home, the chance of seeing him is pitifully small.

    Song Manman sighed.

    ...

    Because the pet hospital is not far away, Song Manman went there on foot. It happened that the weather was fine, so he took a walk.

    Squatting was lying in her arms, but it didn't seem to like being outside very much, and would bury its head in its arms from time to time.

    When Song Manman came out of the hospital, she almost bumped into someone. She subconsciously wanted to apologize, but she heard the person opposite shouted in a strange tone.

    "Miss Song?"

    Song Manman didn't look at the other party immediately because he was squatting for protection. When he looked up, he realized that the person she almost bumped into was naturally the heroine Tong Xuan.