Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Shen Yan originally just let Song Manman wipe it lightly, her lips were very close to him, their breaths were intertwined, and neither of them spoke for a while.

    However, just as he was about to wipe it clean, Shen Yan was accidentally bumped into his leg by a few children behind him, forcing him to press down on Song Manman.

    They were about to kiss each other in a blink of an eye, but Song Manman covered Shen Yan's mouth with quick eyes and hands, and forcibly stopped his body that was pressing over him.

    Song Manman: Fortunately, she reacted quickly, otherwise she would be taken advantage of again!

    Shen Yan's lips fell on Song Manman's palm, and the two looked at each other with different expressions.

    A few girls on the side were sneakily looking at it. It is rare to meet a handsome man and a beautiful woman in reality. They seem to be a couple. In addition to this coincidental and ambiguous scene, they can't wait to step forward to press their heads, and even secretly take pictures. several.

    "..."

    Song Manman's expression was innocent, and he let go of his hand quietly, with a calm expression, and then glanced at several children standing side by side.

    The children looked remorseful and disappointed for what they did wrong, and said obediently: "Sister, I'm sorry."

    Song Manman bent his eyebrows, walked to them and squatted down with a smile on his face: "It's okay, just pay attention next time. Alright."

    Shen Yan glanced down at her, his eyes flickering slightly.

    After the children left with smiles on their faces again, Song Manman couldn't help sighing: "The children are too cute."

    When she stood up, she found that Shen Yan looked at her a little strangely, but She couldn't tell what was strange.

    ...

    After the two paid the money, they left the supermarket, but for some reason, Song Manman found that Shen Yan showed a cold and unkind attitude again.

    Until the two returned to the Song family.

    There are a lot of things to buy, there are two big bags of things, Song Manman laboriously lifts them out of the car, just about to lift them up, sees Shen Yan who gets off the car and walks forward with a frown, naturally and easily lifts the things and walks towards the house.

    .

    In the kitchen, Song Manman lowered her head slightly and quietly cut vegetables. The orange light shrouded her body, and the light halo sprinkled on her long and curly eyelashes. The whole person looked extraordinarily gentle and demure.

    Shen Yan, who had just hung up the phone, raised his eyes to see this scene, was slightly startled, and had some doubts in his heart that Song Manman now seemed completely different from what he remembered.

    Yet it is.

    Song Manman cut vegetables expressionlessly: [System, I think you need to remake the male lead, otherwise he will always look like a psychopath, which will greatly affect my follow-up work! 】

    For Song Manman, playing the female supporting role and getting 200 million yuan in the plot is equivalent to work, but because of the inexplicable collapse of the male lead, increasing the workload is equivalent to forcing her to work overtime during off-duty hours , who can bear this!