Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Song Manman's scalp was numb from his gaze, and she always felt that something was wrong, so she could only try not to care about Shen Yan's gaze, then faced the woman opposite, raised her chin, and said with contempt: "Now I know that I am Who's wrong, don't get out."

    "You—"

    That womanly face was almost distorted, she was jealous and a little ashamed, especially the vaguely strange eyes of the people around her, which made her feel even more ashamed.

    The key is that she was wronged first, and she hated Song Manman so much in her heart, she just felt that Song Manman was deliberately embarrassing her in public.

    The woman didn't care about her own image at the moment, she raised her head high and mocked unscrupulously: "What can you be proud of, Mr. Shen will divorce you sooner or later, just wait."

    Song Manman Sneered: "No matter what, it's not your turn." The

    woman was angry several times and wanted to say nothing, but she could only grit her teeth and give Song Manman an angry look, and then ran away in embarrassment.

    "Hmph, she's a good friend." Song Manman showed the same smug smile as before when he scolded his rival for running away.

    At this time, Shen Yan who was on the side also suddenly came back to his senses, and when he realized that he was holding Song Manman intimately, his face darkened instantly, and he pushed her away with a gloomy face, and frowned in disgust.

    Song Manman, who was thrown off by surprise, staggered a few steps before he managed to stand still.

    Song Manman: "Damn, scumbag." The

    system cautiously: [Are you okay. 】 Song     Manman

    snorted coldly: "It's okay."

】 Song     Manman

    was surprised and said: "Aren't you the system? Shouldn't you know about this thing?"

He ticked, and then said firmly: [Yes, the ending is the same, we must be done. 】

    Song Manman glanced at Shen Yan next to him, wondering: "Then what should we do next?"

    Because the male lead didn't follow the plot and left directly, it didn't match the plot, and the two of the system were a little embarrassed for a while.

    System: [... Or else you play it as you like? Anyway, as long as you don't have OCC, it shouldn't matter. ]

    Song Manman: "Are you reliable?"

    The communication between the two was only a few seconds.

    Shen Yan looked inquiringly, as if thinking about something.

    Song Manman brewed for a few seconds, and then tears came as soon as he said it. He bit his lip and looked at Shen Yan while resisting the goosebumps and said, "Husband, that woman was talking nonsense just now, right?"

    Shen Yan was still thinking about Song Manman just now. The strange thing that appeared at the moment when he put it on was a transparent glowing thing, but it disappeared at this moment, and he wondered if he had misread it just now.

    Seeing that Shen Yan had a deep expression and did not respond, Song Manman suspected that it was because of what the woman said just now that Shen Yan had the idea of ​​divorce.

    Song Manman: Before the plot point of divorce, there is absolutely no divorce! Otherwise, wouldn't her 100 million be in vain?

    Just when Song Manman wanted to follow the character design, Shen Yan suddenly frowned and asked, "Is there something on top of your head?"