Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    The earlobe seemed to be heating up, Song Manman shrank back subconsciously, but forgot that he was under the narrow table, and accidentally hit the back of the head, it didn't hurt, but it made a little noise.

    Shen's mother heard it, and she was about to walk over to have a look, when Shen Yan suddenly said: "Mom, Dad is in a hurry, he asked you to go back."

    "Your dad?" She didn't think that her son would lie to her when she transferred, she muttered a few words, and after giving some instructions to Shen Yan, she turned and left the office with her bag in her pocket.

    After Shen's mother left, Shen Yan bent down and stretched out his hand: "Manman, come out."

    With her white and slender fingers quietly placed on top of her, Song Manman blinked, put his hand on his palm, and closed his eyes. Then he gently pulled her out.

    The moment it was pulled out, Song Manman was unconsciously brought a little closer to Shen Yan.

    Looking at each other, Shen Yan put his hand on the back of her neck.

    ...

    On the other side, Shen's mother, who had just walked out, suddenly heard footsteps. She suddenly widened her eyes and then her face darkened. She remembered that her son was different from the past just now. Coupled with the strangeness just now, she suspected that the son's office Tibetans.

    Well, no wonder there is no progress now and Manman, the original reason is here.

    Shen's mother turned around angrily. Before the divorce, she made a promise, but after getting married, she forgot about it. Why didn't she know that her son was such a person.

    When she opened the door of the office again, she could see the scene inside, and if she wanted to swear, she was stuck in an instant.

    Shen's mother was silent for a few seconds, and then she showed an elegant and graceful smile: "Manman, you go on, mom just forgot that the door was not closed tightly, so I came here to close it."

    Song Manman: "..."

    Shen Yan: "..."

    Wait until Shen's mother shows up. After a glance that I understood, the door was quickly closed, and the sound of footsteps suddenly became farther and farther away.

    Shen Yan said silently: "Let's continue?"

    Song Manman: "..."

    "I think well." She blurted out, then quickly tidied up her slightly messy dress, and said calmly: "Since the things have been delivered to Mr. Shen, Then I'll go first."

    Shen Yan clenched his fists and smiled lowly, "I don't know what you gave Manman."

    Song Manman: ?

    She gave Shen Yan a blank look, and snorted, "Isn't it there?"

    Song Manman walked over and wanted to pick it up, but she couldn't find it. She was puzzled and turned around wonderingly, but saw something in Shen Yan's hand. Take what she sent.

    She: "..."

    She stepped forward and wanted to take it, but she didn't expect Shen Yan to raise her hand, then lowered her head and approached her.

    Song Manman immediately squatted down, got out from under his arms, raised his eyebrows and said proudly from a long distance: "You still want to lie to me."