Chapter 31

Chapter 31 · ?

    After the roar sounded, Song Manman and the two in the room looked at the door together.

    Song Manman: "..." Finally said that bastard.

    Shen Yan was a little astonished.

    Father Song's waist was just that small, and he was about to go back to his room, but when he passed by his daughter's room, he saw this scene, so angry that he almost broke his waist again.

    He was so angry that he wanted to come in, but suddenly he remembered something, then he raised his hand and knocked on the door suddenly, after glancing at Shen Yan, he smiled at Song Manman and said cautiously: "Xiaoman, can Dad come in?"

    Song Manman was stunned and said: "Of course."

    After getting permission, Song's father looked at Shen Yan's expression suddenly changed, and then walked in to protect Song Manman behind him, and said with a somber face: "It's very late, Mr. Shen Let's go home."

    Boss Shen clearly put him aside.

    Shen Yan paused slightly, and did not refute with his downcast eyes. Instead, he obediently said yes, buttoned his shirt again, picked up the half-wet suit jacket, and prepared to put it on.

    He obviously still looked calm, but for some reason, others felt that he was a little lost and pitiful.

    Song Manman hesitated for a second, seeing that he was about to put on the wet coat again, he came out from behind Father Song and stopped Shen Yan's movement.

    "Dad, his clothes are wet, or let him change into clean clothes first." Song Manman blinked, and smiled while holding Father Song's hand.

    "Hey, good, good." For a moment, she was intoxicated by her daughter's rare act like a spoiled child, and she agreed without hesitation.     After he reacted, he realized what he had

    agreed to. He snorted directly at Shen Yan, and then pulled his face and said, "Okay."

Said: "Don't touch my daughter."

    Shen Yan obediently replied: "Okay, Dad."

    Father Song choked.

    It's really hard to get used to the other party calling him dad. In the business field, he has to politely call Shen Yan "Mr. Shen". In private, although it is the relationship between father-in-law and son-in-law, the reason for the two marriages is also clear, and he never imagined it. One day the other party was able to call him dad so naturally.

    The more complicated Song's father thought, he walked out of the room, completely forgetting that Shen Yan was still in his daughter's room.

    When there were only the two of them left in the room again, after what happened just now, they were a little embarrassed at the moment.

    Song Manman blinked, and was about to say something, when she suddenly heard Shen Yan asking in doubt: "Where is the bathroom?"

    She was a little puzzled, the bathroom in the room was so obviously there, why did she ask her on purpose? .

    After Song Manman complained in his heart, he pointed not far away.

    Then Shen Yan put his coat back on the chair, turned sideways and walked straight to the bathroom.

    Then close the bathroom door.

    Song Manman was a little dazed and felt that something was wrong. She stood there and hesitated for a while. She was alone, and he went into the bathroom, so she felt that the atmosphere was a bit weird.