Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    "Manjo Hotel, the man in my name, the bridge in my brother's name, it's obvious, isn't it?" It's

    obvious what a ghost! Who would have thought of this, and it was obvious that people who were poor to death in the past, this five-star hotel was opened by her family, normal people would never have thought of it!

    Everyone roared inwardly, with different faces. Those who had deliberately ridiculed Song Manman before shrank back subconsciously.

    The faces of Li Jiang and Su Xiaoyun on the side are particularly ugly. This feeling is like being treated as a clown by others, and they are still complacent, and finally they are slapped severely by someone, and their hearts are burning with panic.

    Li Jiang's face was so gloomy that it was about to drip water. He held the bill he had just paid, and said grimly, "You did it on purpose."

    Song Manman threw the tissue into the trash can, raised his eyes and curled his lips, and said faintly: "What did I do on purpose? Didn't you, Li Yang, organize the party and choose the hotel yourself?"

    "You—" Li Yang was speechless, staring angrily and gasping for air.

    "You can give us a free bill, can't you?" Li Yang accused with a black face.

    Song Manman said with a look of surprise: "Didn't you want to treat me? Of course I won't stop you."

    "..." Li Jiang gritted his teeth and stopped talking, he was afraid that if he spoke, Song Manman would be speechless again He said that he was the one who got angry in the end.

    Su Xiaoyun immediately stepped forward to support Li Yang, looked at Song Manman and said with disappointment: "We were sorry for you back then, but it has been so long now, why can't you be more generous in your life, there is no need to target Li Yang, deliberately Trick him." With

    these words, Song Manman was charged with intentionally cheating them, and she was also accused of being narrow-minded.

    Song Manman seemed to have seen something strange, and his expression was like a black question mark face.

    The employee who had been standing behind the cashier also looked at the woman in amazement. He had never seen such a person who could turn black and white like this.

    Li Pang didn't like Su Xiaoyun at first, but at this moment, he felt that what he said reached his heart, and he unconsciously held Su Xiaoyun's little hand, and said with a heartache: "Forget it, anyway, it's just It 's just a little money."

    Su Xiaoyun was full of shyness, leaning against Li Jiang's chest delicately, and looked at Song Manman very proudly.

    "..."

    The group of people behind watched this strange development a little dumbfounded.

    Song Manman sneered and looked at them lazily. This kind of person just cares more about them and dances more happily.

    Sure enough, after Song Manman ignored them, Li Jiang and Su Xiaoyun's face froze instantly, as if punching Mianmian with a fist, panicking aggrieved.

    In the end, he suddenly realized that he not only lost his money, but also lost such a big face.

    Li Pang pushed Su Xiaoyun away with a gloomy face, his eyes were gloomy, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    Because the hostess didn't come today, Song Manman didn't want to waste time with them here, so he turned around and walked towards the hotel entrance.