Chapter 26

Chapter 26 · ?

    Song Manman and the system looked at the heroine who fell down with her face covered in tears, with different expressions.

    At this moment, the two women who were half-dead by Song Manman immediately said in a strange way: "Some people are really tempered, and they slap people at every turn."

    Immediately after these words, her friend also immediately condemned: "Yeah, it's just a waiter, so why are you so vicious?"

    When she heard someone start to condemn Song Manman, Tong Xuan, who fell to the ground and covered her face, suddenly relaxed from her tense body, and a gleam of joy flashed in her eyes .

    Just wait until Song Manman verbally humiliates and persecutes her like in a dream, and wait until that man appears like a god.

    The closer she got to the scene in the dream, the more excited Tong Xuan became, and her body trembled subconsciously.

    But in the eyes of other people around, this waiter was crying silently after being slapped for no reason.

    They looked at her with pity, but none of them stepped forward to help her, because no matter how arrogant Song Manman was at the moment, she was still Mrs. Shen's wife, and it was not for them to go against her.

    Song Manman slightly raised his chin and hugged his chest, glanced at them, and said arrogantly: "I hit if I want to, why, do you have an opinion?"

    Her expression was arrogant and domineering, and her peach blossom eyes slightly raised to look at them, beautiful and coquettish Her facial features are lively and pretty, and when she lifts her chin slightly, she looks like a rose with thorns, which is gorgeous and compelling.

    Some people who had spurned her before were suddenly stunned, and subconsciously thought that Song Manman's arrogant and arrogant character matched her appearance very well, if only she wasn't so vicious.

    Then they glanced at the weak and pitiful waiter, and secretly sighed that she was unlucky to have offended Song Manman.

    Immediately after finishing the old time, welcome to join us, and watch tens of thousands of historical novels for free. Then, they saw Song Manman looking down at the waiter on the ground with an arrogant expression, and said contemptuously, "Hmph, I don't even look at who I am, but if I dirty my shoes, can you afford it?"

    The system started to applaud, excitedly: [My God, we finally got the plot on the right track! ]

    Song Manman, who was originally performing immersively, was interrupted by the system and almost forgot his lines.

    Tong Xuan, who fell on the ground, covered her face and raised her head, her eyes were slightly red, and she looked a little pitiful with tears in her eyes: "Miss Song, I didn't do it on purpose, I just left well, I don't know who was I tripped, I really didn't mean it."

    She looked guilty, as if she was guilty of accidentally soiling Song Manman's shoes.

    But to other people's ears, it's a bit strange.

    Especially in the ears of Tian Tian who was in a hurry to explain the situation to the manager.

    Tian Tian's face was still slightly red with rashes, although he had some doubts about Tong Xuan's part-time job here instead of her, but now seeing Tong Xuan's pitiful bullying, he immediately suppressed the suspicion.

    She rushed over quickly, came to Tong Xuan and knelt down to support Tong Xuan, raised her head and said angrily: "Xuan Xuan has been slapped by you, what are you going to do, and it is obvious that someone tripped her on purpose Yes, how can this