Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The atmosphere in the car was ambiguous.

    Song Manman sat on his lap, feeling his heartbeat with his palm on his chest.

    When they parted, the corners of Song Manman's eyes were slightly red, his eyes were glowing with water, his heart was also beating violently, and the hands on his shoulders were unconsciously clutching his clothes.

    She was so kissed that she forgot to breathe just now.

    Shen Yan kissed the corner of her lips, wrapped her arms around her waist with one hand, gently patted her breath with one hand, and comforted her in a low voice: "It's okay, we'll just practice more in the future."

    Song Manman: " ..."

    It's okay not to say things like being kissed so hard that you can hardly breathe, but once you say it, you will feel extra shame, Song Manman becomes angry from embarrassment: "Who wants to practice with you, you have to practice by yourself."

    Shen Yan raised the corners of his lips and sighed regretfully, and said slowly: "Okay, I will try my best to live up to Long Man's expectations."

    Song Manman: "..."

    She rolled her eyes at Shen Yan, wrinkled her nose and hummed: " Slick tongue." The

    two looked at each other, Shen Yan had a smile in his eyes, and his brows and eyes were full of doting on her.

    Song Manman's face was a little hot, his eyes shifted slightly, and he whispered: "Okay, okay, let's go back quickly."

    At this time, Shen Yan suddenly hugged her tightly, resting his chin on her neck, and lowered his head. Said: "Manman, thank you for coming to my side."

    Song Manman froze for a moment, curled his fingers slightly, then put his hands around him, slightly raised his red lips and smiled lightly: "You're welcome, I am also very honored.

    " His hands were slightly tightened, and the embrace between the two was warm and peaceful, but there was a hint of warmth faintly.

    Shen Yan hugged her, his eyes were thoughtful, the confession scene he arranged a long time ago seemed to come in handy.

    His thin lips were slightly curved, and he looked forward to it.

    ——

    However, the plan couldn't keep up with the changes, and it was the day before Shen Yan planned everything.

    They were divorced and moved out of the villa a long time ago. It was Shen's mother who accidentally revealed it. Grandpa Shen who noticed something was wrong immediately sent someone to investigate, and only then did he learn the truth.

    Seeing the "divorce evidence", Grandpa Shen was hospitalized that night.

    Song Manman and Shen Yan hurried to the hospital after receiving the news, and saw Grandpa Shen sitting by the bed with his eyes closed, and Shen's father and mother were also there.

    When he saw the two young people coming over, Grandpa Shen opened his eyes, and without anger, he asked his grandson with a calm face: "What's going on specifically, why did you keep the divorce from all of us without telling it?"

    Grandpa Shen is worthy of being a self-made man, with a strong aura, no one dared to make a sound after he uttered a short sentence, and the heavy slap of the white jade crutch on the ground seemed to hit their hearts, making people nervous and flustered .