💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No conversations"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[~ [ Mature content ahead] ~]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She placed her hands on the wall, and as he approached her from behind the wall and intertwined his fingers securely around hers, he fucked her while holding her erect in place. On her back, his hips moved quickly.

The only chamber that was completely dark-all of the lights were off-had two dirty bodies wrapped to the wall, and the only place where groaning or moaning sounds could be heard.

He took his fingers off of her and placed them tightly around her waist to keep her position. She tried to glance behind herself through the blindfold, but all she could see was the man and the hazy lines that formed his shadow. She screamed in pain as the man drew near to her ear and bit in harshly, almost stretching it out. He groaned with satisfaction.

He pulls his dick out of her behind, swiftly airs her in bridal style, walks over to the bed, and dumps her on the plush mattress. Her legs are split, placed on his shoulder, and his dick is carefully pushed into her when he leans over her. He begins to glide in and out of her wet cunt, before lowering his waist to her level and bending slightly. He cages her with his hands next to her face before snatching her face between his abrasive palms. He gives her a powerful kiss and copies her satisfying sighs with his.

The room echoes with their moans, his body dancing inside hers, and the loud, hard slapping of his ass on her body.

His back was searched by pointed nails, which left catty-nail-like marks. He took her nipple between his fingers, pinched it, licked it, sucked it, and bit it hard as he moved from her mouth and slid his hand down her burning body with desire. This triggered her to throw her head back on the pillow and loudly scream, making it harder for him to control not to fuck her harder and tear her apart.