💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craving for
'HALF OF ME'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

"That grumpy 60-year-old man has been giving us his 'you will not get out in one piece tonight from here' eyes for the last 18 minutes, Jungkook," Mal whispers secretly, pointing his finger at King Leo huffing in front of them.

"Since when are you memorizing the time, Mal?" he whispers back, scratching his ears.

Leo scoffs, "Since this grumpy man denied our offer." Jungkook sighs, his eyes fixed on Leo.

Jungkook scowls, thinking about how much Mal was whining in the car, convincing him, 'I'll make him an offer he can't refuse so don't use your body, okay Jungkook.' Now, see, the old man is refusing every offer. Meanwhile, Jungkook is stopping himself from throwing a fist at him.

Leo is getting older. He is not married, doesn't have many men left to be by his side, and has no heir to take care of this fire city, which Jungkook is here to deal with. He offers him double the amount for the property, but Leo keeps repeating, 'I can't give you this place, your highness.'

"That's why we are saying you can live in this property as much as you want, Mr. Leo, so why don't you sign these papers and give them to us kindly?" 'Kindly,' Mal enunciates silently in his last words, indirectly giving him a warning.

"I can't give you this place, your highness. I only have left this place where I can smoke my lungs out freely in one breath," he repeats.

"Then what about this, Leo?" Taking the support of his legs and bending on the couch, "What about we snatch out your lips and separate your lungs from your body, then it will be easy, right, to deal for both of us?" Jungkook proclaims, muffling the whole penthouse with his deep, rare warning.

Everyone there knows how dangerous he can be and how far he can go. He only knows the word 'win'; there's no word like 'lose' in his dictionary. Due to being the second son in the royal family, he is often called arrogant or a brat.

"Are you threatening me?" Leo is shocked.

Stretching his hand further, Jungkook takes a sip of his beer. "Are you threatening your uncle, Jungkook!? Hn? Does your mother know about this? Does my brother know about this!?"

Jungkook's fingers tighten around his glass when Leo raises his voice at him. He doesn't like when someone raises his voice at him when he owns everything and everyone he sees, talks to, and walks by.

"You are a good boy, Jungkook, and so that you are my niece, I am forgiving you for that rude behavior of that hen, and we will act like this never happened between us, okay?" Stretching out every little word, taking each time of his Leo finishes, and smiles at Jungkook, his big eyes looking at Jungkook hopefully.