🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still taste the (salt of) past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Choi family...

"Okay, place it right here."

"Ah, yes."

"Here." Mrs. Choi gracefully arranged the food on the dinner table, presenting a delightful spread for Mr. Choi and Yn.

"Oh, it looks amazing!" Mr. Choi exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Thank you for the meal!" Both Mr. Choi and Yn expressed their gratitude simultaneously.

"Enjoy your meal," Mrs. Choi chimed in, her eyes softening as she watched Mr. Choi.

"Here you go, Yn's father." She handed him a bowl filled with delectable dishes. "Oh, thank you." Mr. Choi eagerly accepted, diving into the flavors before him.

"Eat well, honey," Mrs. Choi affectionately remarked, and Yn nodded appreciatively, her mouth delightfully occupied with the delicious feast.

"Oh, mm. It tastes different, honey, from when you used to make it and I used to eat..." He paused, preventing himself from delving further into the past. "Years ago." Mr. Choi quickly added, "This tastes amazing, honey," and resumed savoring his meal.

"Oh, and I wanted to ask you something about the... about the chief. Will you still work for Hellen Kingdom?" Yn asked, her eyes widening as she glanced at her father.

"Um, yes. I will work with Jungkook." Mrs. Choi nodded, choosing to respect her husband's decision, and focused on enjoying her meal.

"Honey, I made your favorite rolled omelettes, have some more-" Mrs. Choi's words halted as she witnessed Yn grabbing the last piece and swiftly devouring it.

"My God, you should have left some for your father!" Mrs. Choi playfully scolded, delivering a gentle slap to Yn's head.

"That's right. I wanted rolled omelette," Mr. Choi added with a teasing tone, prompting Yn to show the last piece to him, earning another slap from her mother. "Yah!" Mr. Choi laughed, shaking his head at the playful banter, grateful to be back with his family.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After one week...

In the bar in the city...

In the atmospheric bar, Jungkook stood against the wall, a solitary figure, relishing the bitter notes of beer while anticipating Leo's arrival.

His gaze caught a woman staring, undeterred by the pulsating energy of the crowd, she approached him with determination.

As she threw herself at him, hands reaching for his chest and encircling his neck, Jungkook smoothly pushed her away, preserving his enigmatic aura.