💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you dislike me?
I too kind of dislike myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yn, first eat your breakfast," her mother insists, passing by Yn, who hastily slips on her slippers and darts out of her room.

"Mother, I'm already late," Yn protests, quickly checking the contents of her bag slung over her shoulder before heading towards the door. Glancing back at her mother, she runs back as her mother's frown deepens, and a stern command is issued.

"Yn, eat your breakfast first!" Her mother's words echo as she forcefully inserts a boiled potato into Yn's protesting mouth.

Despite the interruption, a smile graces Yn's face as her meal is placed before her. "Mum, just you wait. I'm going to work hard and earn more money than Father does."

"Yaah! Finish it, Yn!" Her mother's admonishment follows her as Yn dashes outside, determined to tackle the challenges of the day.

With a determined smile, she gathers the items that require her attention and moves forward to face whatever lies ahead.

●●●●●●●

In the luxurious setting of Mr. Jeon's residence, Jungkook sits across from his father, sharing a table filled with breakfast delights. Unfazed by the violent scene unfolding on the other side, where a man is receiving a severe beating from Mr. Jeon's men, they continue their meal.

"Why did you call me here?" Jungkook inquires, a touch of impatience in his voice.

Ignoring Jungkook's tone, Mr. Jeon calmly addresses the matter at hand. "About the Fire Kingdom. Did you deal with it?"

Jungkook shakes his head, a hint of frustration on his face. "Not yet."

"How will you handle Leo?" Mr. Jeon's gaze bores into Jungkook.

"I'll take care of him in my way. Don't worry," Jungkook assures confidently.

"Leo is known for his fierce fights. You're aware of that, right?"

"That Fire Kingdom will be mine soon, Father," Jungkook declares with determination.

After a moment of silence, Mr. Jeon changes the topic. "You've become the king of Jeon Hellen City. When are you going to get married?"

Jungkook, irritated, whispers, "It's none of your business," placing his glass forcefully on the table.

"Why is it not my business, Jungkook? You are my son!" Mr. Jeon stands up, pushing the breakfast table with force, creating a tense atmosphere.

Frustration flares in Jungkook. "Because you never cared for me!" he shouts, the tension escalating. "You never cared about me or my mom. You always cared about this... your kingdom."