💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someday someone will love you
so much and make it a little easy for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

The room fell into a tense silence, broken only by the sobbing of Alice. Yn's eyes widened with shock and fear, gripping Alice protectively. Jungkook's expression tightened, his jaw clenching as he restrained his emotions.

Taehyung smirked, relishing the distress he caused. "You see, Jungkook, things aren't always as easy as talking." He continued to pace around the room, the air thick with tension.

Jungkook's gaze remained fixed on Taehyung, a fire burning in his eyes. "What do you want, Taehyung?" he demanded, his voice low and controlled.

Taehyung chuckled, the sound echoing in the room. "What I've always wanted - power, control, and a bit of revenge." He gestured toward Jungkook. "And you, my dear king, are standing in the way."

Yn, still cradling Alice, glared at Taehyung through teary eyes. "You won't get away with this."

Taehyung turned his attention to Yn, a wicked glint in his eyes. "Oh, sweetheart, I already have."

As the room hung on the edge of chaos, the stakes rose, and the clash of wills intensified.

Jungkook's eyes burned with rage as he watched Taehyung play his sadistic game. Leo stood tense, ready to strike, but Jungkook's raised hand signaled him to wait.

"Taehyung, let her go. This is between you and me," Jungkook urged, his voice strained but firm.

Taehyung chuckled, relishing the power he held. "Ah, but where's the fun in that? I want to see you suffer, Jungkook. I want to see your kingdom crumble at your feet."

Jungkook's mind raced, searching for a way to distract Taehyung, to shift the focus away from Yn. He took a step forward, his eyes locking onto Taehyung's. "You think hurting her will break me? It won't. Release her, and we settle this like men."

Taehyung's sinister grin widened. "I'm not interested in a fair fight, Jungkook. I want chaos, despair, and your downfall."

As Taehyung continued to taunt, Jungkook assessed the room, looking for any advantage. He needed a plan, a way to outsmart Taehyung and protect Yn. The stakes were high, and the room was a battleground of conflicting intentions.

Jungkook seized the moment, sensing a shift in Taehyung's demeanor. "Yes, it was a terrible tragedy," he replied, choosing his words carefully. "But revenge won't bring him back. Let Yn go, and we can find a way to address the grievances between our kingdoms without more bloodshed."

Taehyung's gaze wavered, a flicker of uncertainty crossing his face. The mention of his father seemed to have struck a chord. "Revenge is the only language your kind understands," he spat, trying to mask the turmoil beneath his cold exterior.