💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖮𝗇𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our journey's battle has just begun, destined to endure through time, fueled by the undying flames of love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

The traitorous guard, gun still in hand, turned to face him with a chilling smirk.

Guard smirked "You were blinded by pleasure, my king. I did what needed to be done."

Jungkook, his anger surging, tightened his grip on his own weapon. He gritted his teeth and asked again "Why betray us? What do you want?"

Guard shrugged "Power, Jungkook. Your throne was too tempting, and now it's mine."

Jungkook's eyes flashed with a mix of rage and determination. "You won't get away with this."

Guard chuckled "We'll see about that, my former king."

As the tension thickened, the kingdom's halls echoed with the consequences of betrayal, leaving Jungkook grappling with the unexpected chaos within his own walls.

Jungkook felt a surprise from the tap on his back, and his hand automatically went to the gun he was carrying. Whipping around to throw down the hammer to the intruder, he was met with Jin's steely, yet familiar gaze.

"Hyung?" With relief and disbelief battling in his eyes, Jungkook's voice broke.

Jin met his gaze, a quick expression of pain fleeting before it was covered up by a stern determination. The guard's lifeless body slumped to the floor with a thud that rippled through the blood-soaked hallway as he raised the gun, still smoking in his hand.

Jin stated, "Just a little stagecraft, Kook," in a low, ominous voice. "Needed to flush out the real snakes in this nest."

Jungkook's thoughts whirled. He was in a desperate need of separating the lies weaving that was the bloodshed, betrayal, and his hyung pulling the trigger. "Jin, what's going on?" he asked, his voice a desperate cry for further explanation.

A sardonic smirk played at Jin's lips. With eyes as bright as obsidian, he said, "Let's just say, Kook, the game board has been flipped." You, my dear king, are the sole component remaining on the threshold."