🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He Came like a Storm and I flew away with Him like a Leaf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

He doesn't want to wake up as it seems like a dream to him. When Jungkook sees her wife's face is covered in fake smile and joy, all of his emotion fades away from his face as he pulls away from the embrace to look at his beautiful wife.

He scowled at his wife and stuck his tongue out to poke his inner cheek. With a rough hand around Yn's waist, he drew her in close to him and said in a whisper, "you learn things quickly. Good girl." In her ear.

Shaking his head, he turned to face his warriors who were around them. They all stepped aside to allow them to greet their guest and give them room to move ahead.

"You look good in the saree," he stated in a cold tone, clearly not feeling up to date with her choice. When his wife didn't respond, he gritted his teeth. However, he quickly smiled when he noticed his friend "Kim cheol" from another country approaching him with greetings. with his lady love.

Yn look at jungkook when Kim cheol reached them and congratulate them. Jungkook make them introduce to each other with his friends wife too. Seona was his wife's name.

Seona grinned and remarked, "Miss Yn, this saree looks very beautiful on you." She nodded and whispered, "Thank you," as her gaze met hers.

"Your majesty!" stated Jungkook. Holding onto his wife's hand, Kim Cheol cleared his throat while staring into his friend's searing eyes. "She is your majesty!" When someone else named his wife by name, he didn't like it. This struck him as being too private.

Seona gave Jungkook a nod. "Your majesty, would you like to meet all the other ladies of the kingdom?" Seona asked yn. With his hand gripping her hands hard, Jungkook scoffed at her. Kim Cheol gives his foolish wife a shake of his head. And before Jungkook could open his mouth to say no, Yn grasped her hand and stepped forward, saying, "Sure."

As Seona took Yn to meet the other ladies laughing and having a good time outside the villa, they scowled at each other.

Jungkook hand turned into fists thinking She doesn't look so happy when she's around him. Kim cheol pat on his shoulder and sighed "It's okay, Jungkook. It won't harm her to meet with some people."

He's not at all concerned about it. The challenge with him is that what if she heard some rumours and took them seriously? especially when you get to meet the woman who is the true subject of the rumours.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When she entered their tribe, everyone greeted her. She gave them a nod while concentrating on her drink. Occasionally, she would sip a little of her fruit wine. She had no desire to converse with anyone. All she wanted was to get away from Jungkook for a while.