💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾_{𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕}🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love in a world of full power and dominance?" "It's like trying to find warmth in the heart of a storm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

He brought the sharp edge of the sword to her lips, causing her to swallow her desire down into her stomach. With a blink, she conveyed to the witch inside her how serious he appeared at that moment. Her heart skipped a beat when she noticed him raising one perfectly-shaped brow in response.

"Michael never mentioned having a brother to me," Veda stated, her voice tinged with surprise. She didn't remove her gaze from his stomach, where she saw numerous scratches as if a small animal had fought against him, causing painful wounds. Despite being injured, he wasn't afraid to fight.

It was dark, but there was enough light from the lamps to illuminate the shock on Veda's face, which soon turned to confusion as she saw his expression morph into one of pure hatred at the mention of his name. But, he quickly regained himself, forcing a pleased expression and managing to put a smirk on his handsome face.

"Aww, his brother was hurt, you tell him, huh?" he remarked sarcastically, his tone dripping with mockery. A corner of Valerio's mouth curled up. His posture was relaxed, but she didn't miss the way he gripped the sword between his fingers. Despite the sharp edge hurting her face, she did a great job of keeping her words rigid.

"Besides being Michael's brother, you're also quite the charmer," she retorted dryly. "I'm tired. Could you possibly remove this?" She eyed the giant sword in his hand again and rolled her eyes in annoyance, then shifted her body into a sitting position, sighing mockingly at him.

He slid down the sharp object, pointing it at her chest as he took a step closer and growled, "Why are you here?"

The sound of a door opening and closing behind them momentarily distracted their interaction, but returning to the moment, Veda smiled sweetly at him. But, her smile quickly faded when she realized their closeness. His waist was near her face, and she sucked in a breath as his sweet fragrance filled her nostrils, blending with her own breath. The stolen smile found its way onto his face as he approached the bed, drawing closer.

With a stifled groan, he moved in a painfully slow motion, his eyes traveling down her body before meeting hers, feeling her warm breath on his lower naked body.

"To check if his brother tastes like him or even better," she replied with a hint of mischief in her voice. Despite her attempts to take slow breaths, pausing her breathing for seconds at a time, it wasn't helping, as he hissed in pain almost every second. When she finally stole a glance at his lower half, she took a sharp breath. His member was swollen to double its normal size, standing at full attention, craving her attention.

"Shit, woman." The way he cursed it in a strange, detached tone makes her to look up and find him staring at her, not in a gentle way, his face set in hard lines.