💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart, It beats Faster everytime,
When You Come Closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

The woman descended the stairs in the dead of night, each step carefully calculated. Her destination was the warehouse, and with a quiet determination, she unlocked the door and entered. The darkness inside enveloped her, and a shiver ran down her spine. How did she find herself here? Was this a journey taken while she slept?

Suddenly, a blinding light pierced the darkness, forcing her to shield her eyes. In the center of the dim space, a wooden chair stood, catching her attention. As she turned to examine it closely, a shocking revelation unfolded-another woman, bound to the chair with ropes. The realization hit her like a tidal wave when she recognized the captive as herself, and a gasp of terror escaped her lips.

The woman tied to the chair gazed back at her, her face concealed by a cascade of dark hair. Tears streaked down her cheeks, and her eyes held a haunting darkness. A sudden, loud noise reverberated through the room, causing her to flinch. A man, concealed beneath a hoodie, gripped a large, menacing rod in his right hand.

The hot, burning sound of the iron rod scraping the ground filled the air as he ominously approached. Panic surged within her, and she desperately struggled against the tight restraints on her wrists and feet. The woman's sobs echoed loudly, a symphony of fear and anguish, as the impending threat drew nearer.

The observing woman struggled to stand, attempting to move her legs, but found them firmly rooted in place. As she witnessed the woman tied to the chair plead with the hooded man, he remained indifferent, muttering, "Today, my mother's soul will rest in peace." Gripping the scalding hot rod, he pressed it against her upper chest, and the room resonated with her anguished cries, each plea echoing through the darkness.