🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋_{𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕}💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her own false urgency of desire brought her down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Suddenly, the door burst open, and Veda stormed in. Valerio couldn't help but smirk inwardly, even as he struggled to catch his breath from their rough session moments before.

"What are you doing in here?" Valerio glared at her madly.

Without bothering to cover himself, Valerio glared at Veda with dazed eyes, sensing the jealousy and rage emanating from her. Mia, startled by the intrusion, looked on in disbelief as she realized what had just happened.

Feeling a mix of annoyance and amusement, Valerio quickly pulled on his pants, his mind racing to make sense of the situation. He could see that Mia had been offended by Veda's sudden appearance, but strangely, their intimacy hadn't seemed to faze her much.

Taking charge, Valerio grabbed Veda's hand and forcefully pulled her out of the room, closing the door behind them. He crossed his arms over his chest, bracing himself for Veda's inevitable outburst.

As Valerio led Veda away, frustration mixed with curiosity coursed through him. "What were you doing here?" he demanded, his voice tinged with irritation.

"You were just with her," Veda stated, her tone accusatory. It was as if he had betrayed her, as if he were her lover caught in the act of cheating. Valerio scoffed at her words and shook his head in disbelief. "You touched her, kissed her lips, and even went down on her," she continued, her voice rising with each accusation.

Valerio's head froze mid-shake as he lifted his eyes to gaze at her exposed chest, her dress slightly hiked up, revealing her knees and lower legs. The end of her dress stuck in the rubber waistband, leaving her legs fully visible to him.

She had touched herself while standing outside their room, hearing their moans. Valerio smirked and stepped forward until her back was against the railing behind her. "You touched yourself," he stated, not asking.

He gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and noticed her cheeks had reddened.

"Did you imagine my dick thrusting in and out of your pussy while you fingered yourself?" Valerio's words made Veda gulp, the scent of her arousal reaching his nose, confirming his suspicions.

"Or perhaps you imagined my fingers dominating you, not letting you climax until you begged for it like a sweet little cunt." He enjoyed teasing her, relishing in dominating her with his words and seeing her shiver beneath him. He wanted her to understand that being a witch meant nothing; she would always bow to them, a woman subservient to a man, whether it was her husband or her husband's friend.

"She is your wife now," Veda gulped her words, her mind swirling with strange emotions. She reminded herself of the reality-that he had a wife now. Just like before, when she yearned for Michael's love. Mia had every right to be with him, to plead for his attention, because he was her husband. But since their marriage, Michael hadn't touched her, not even a bit. The last time they kissed was on their wedding day, and that was it.