💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who are you?
Demons to some and angles to others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Flashback...

As the midnight echoes faded away, Yn gently placed her hand on her father's forehead, gauging the temperature that had plagued him for days. The subtle warmth beneath her touch brought a glimmer of hope. She moved silently, casting a caring glance over her father, and settled beside her mother.

Mrs. Choi's voice, a fragile whisper in the quiet room, revealed her inner turmoil. "I don't like it here."

Yn's eyes softened with empathy. "It's just a matter of time, Mother. The doctor assures us that Father is on the path to recovery. Soon, we'll share moments as a family again." Tears welled up in Mrs. Choi's eyes as she gazed at her ailing husband, a mixture of sorrow and anticipation etched on her face.

Yn's comforting words filled the room, a gentle reassurance in the face of adversity. "Mother, we've faced even greater challenges before, and this time will pass as well," she whispered, enfolding her mother in a warm embrace.

As Mr. Choi's health improved day by day, a glimmer of hope brightened their lives. The royal doctor's positive update had infused the household with optimism.

Mrs. Choi's tearful reflection painted a poignant picture of their shared history. "This house reminds me of your father, Yn," she confessed, her emotions pouring out. "The day when I saw him, lying in bed, covered in blood, fighting for his life-right here." Yn's grip tightened, memories of that fateful day etched into their hearts.

Flashback....

Five years before....

In Jeon Hellen Palace....