💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akaal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Jungkook gazes into Yn's eyes, pulling her close as they both lie on the bed. She giggles, holding him while her hands find solace on his chest.

"What are you doing?" Yn inquires. Jungkook contemplates, 'Observing your playful antics, girl,' but remains silent. Yn senses his deep connection to her soul through their eye contact. Their hearts entwine as if an invisible thread binds them. In this moment, it feels like a heart-to-heart conversation, shielded from the world. No one around can eavesdrop, not even the walls, which ancestors believed had ears.

"Oh, playing with me?" Yn tilts her head, peering into his eyes in search of answers. "Might be," Jungkook shrugs, a smirk gracing Yn's lips. "You won't win," she asserts, observing Jungkook's widening smile. "Already won by seeing those giggles and the way it brings out dimples," he counters.

"I'll stop then," Yn declares, wiping the smile off her face. Jungkook's eyebrows rise, and he places both hands on her stomach, starting a tickle attack. Laughter ensues as Yn protests, "Stop!" She tries to thwart his hands, shouting as she attempts to remove them from her small navel. "Make me," Jungkook groans, both immersed in childlike amusement.

"Stop, Jungkook!" Yn laughs, kicking her legs in the air to fend him off. Her efforts to escape his playful weight prove futile. "I will," Jungkook whispers, slowly moving his hands to Yn's navel and resuming the tickling. "Okay, stop! I am running out of breath," Yn gasps, attempting to catch her breath amid fits of laughter.

He kissed her ears and instructed Yn to breathe while gently moving his fingers like rose petals around her navel. Yn grasped his wrists, gazing at him, attempting to catch her breath with a wide smile on her face. As Yn's eyes met Jungkook's and her lips curved into a smile, he leaned in, kissing her cheek, causing her smile to bloom like a sunflower. Her eyes sparkled as she reciprocated, kissing both of his cheeks before locking eyes with him again.

Feeling the tenderness of her lips on his cheeks, Jungkook couldn't help but blush and smile like a kid simultaneously. Observing Jungkook in this state, Yn giggled and took hold of both of his cheeks, pulling him towards her for a long kiss on his cute nose while running her fingers through his hair.

He brushed her hair back behind her ear, which was obscuring her face, and cradled her face in his hands, planting a kiss on her forehead, expressing that she's everything he longed for his entire life.

Yn pulled him close, connecting her lips to his. As they began to kiss, she inhaled sharply. Taking his upper lip between her teeth, she lightly bit on it, eliciting a little hiss from him. They separated, and he looked up, meeting her eyes in disbelief, while Yn gave him her best mischievous smile.
He looked into Yn's eyes, noticing her mischievous smile. In the next instant, he seized her lower lip and gently bit it, conveying that he's not the only one capable of mischief. Their eyes locked, creating a connection like to a peacock intertwined with rain.