🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever the hell our souls are made of, they are the same.
-unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

She turns around, her smile widening as she notices Mal standing there. Carefully placing Alice on the chair, she secures the chair on both sides, ensuring the little one wouldn't tumble down.

Observing them, she sees another man being pushed towards her. Studying him, she thinks he is undeniably handsome and hot. His face, adorned with rare moles and lively dark eyes, paired with locks of luscious hair, makes for a captivating combination.

"Hello," his voice resonates, deep and manly. He exudes charm and is breathtaking. Who could resist him? No one in their right mind.

With long, slim legs, he stands tall, fair, almost pale. His light-toned face demands attention, and she finds herself getting lost in his deep, expressive eyes scanning her up and down.

"Hi," her voice nearly whispers.

He smiles, the kind that reaches his eyes and causes them to wrinkle. She feels a wave of weakness, as if she might faint.

His lips continue to move, but she brushes off the words, focusing on his frame and stature. He is undeniably muscular, and even though she can't see his abs through the tuxedo, she is certain he has an impressive eight-pack.

"I'm not the type to swoon, but his body is playing hard to get with my heart," she thinks.

"Done eye-fucking?" the handsome man's words interrupt her thoughts, and she replies with a surprised "Yes."

Her eyes widen as she revises her answer, the handsome man smirking at her sudden panic. "No, what?"

A chuckle escapes his lips, and he asks, "How are you?"

"Nothing special, but uniquely the same," she answers, surprising him.

Her eyes sparkle brightly as she gazes at him cheerfully. "Okay," he nods, the square jaw fitting perfectly on his rounded face, accentuating those captivating black eyes.

He is unique, she thinks, a man who approaches her just to ask how she is. Not something you encounter every day. Is she being sarcastic? Maybe.

She looks at Mal, mouthing the question, "Who is he?"

"He is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," Mal introduces loudly, causing her to flinch.

"The king or owner of this Jeon Hellen city," her mouth forms an 'ohh.'

So, the morning slaps from her mom were because of him. She scoffs, promising herself revenge. Breaking free from her thoughts, she finds them staring at her as if she had momentarily turned lunatic.

Clearing her throat, she greets, "Hello, sir. It's nice to meet you. Hope we will get along well," bowing lightly.

Jungkook's heart races, his legs feeling oddly heavy. Before he can say anything, Mal intervenes, "Boss, you should rest. You have a meeting tomorrow with Leo."