🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍_{𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕}💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lust lies in dominance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

There was so much sparkle in there. The woman was so scared, wondering if she would be able to adjust in this human world. She had the powers of a witch, which might have affected some people or left some dark points in their lives. Of course, she was a witch and an expert in her craft, but human things, human beliefs, scared her.

She held her clothes tightly around her fingers as her thoughts refused to calm down. She gazed ahead and almost held her breath, clenching her fists as she looked at her husband, who was visibly happy. She was restrained by her own powers, otherwise, she would have already twisted his skull and thrown it away from his body.

A bride should have been happy going to her new home, but she felt like she was in a chokehold. She wanted to be in her own world, casting spells and playing magic with her family, but it was different there. Her lover had warned her not to use her powers there, suffocating her, fearing it might scare his family.

Veda quickly stood up and walked over to him, not caring about the third person who had just been talking seconds ago, now looking at her weirdly. She raised her hand and grabbed his cuffs with her small fingers, drawing his attention to her, ignoring the glare he gave her, which only increased her fear.

She just wanted to get the hell out of there and didn't want to be the center of attention. She felt like she just wanted to hide from all of these things, it all seemed wasteful to her. Otherwise, in her world, the witches would have celebrated the way she wanted. She didn't have anyone to call home. But she still had her own place in a small village where all these bewitched things happened, which made her feel comfortable.

Her people would kill two or three people, play with them, bake thousands of animals, and eat them as their famous delicious food. She would have felt happy there, but being with him there now almost made her feel alone, something she had dreamed of not once but many times when she was a little girl, something she had almost overcome.

He was making her feel it again, in a worse way. She looked at her husband and gazed at his brows, furrowed in annoyance, seeing whom she felt like blowing his head off. She held a hard glare, and if there had been someone else standing there in place of her husband, she would have burned him with her eyes, hiding behind powerful powers.

In another way, all she wanted now was one thing from him, love. She used to receive it naturally from him before, but not now. It was as if it was meant to be, she knew how even gentlemen could behave like jerks one day, and their love could turn into a burden the day they married.

Because he would think it was easy for him to get her, but he hadn't considered what she had to go through. She was in love with him and would have done anything for him. But feeling his back turning to her hurt her. He was ignoring her as if she didn't even exist there, only focusing on his people and telling them about his achievements.