💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want my blood Color to turn from red to White.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

It was the night before the day fixed for his wedding, and the young king was sitting in a very beautiful courtyard and watching lots of people dancing in joy and celebrating their king's wedding.

Slowly all the people of the state were coming there with a lot of gifts and very beautiful things and the atmosphere of the wedding was very nice and beautiful.

With his courtiers bidding their respectful farewells, bowing in deference, the young king found solace as he reclined on the plush cushion of his adorned throne. A profound sigh of relief escaped him, and he leaned back, contemplating the eve of his imminent wedding day.

A swift pour of Italian spiced wine again graced his side, prompting him to gaze up at Mal. The sight of Mal's puffed-up face almost made him smirk, and with a nonchalant gesture, he instructed, "Take it to my room." Without a word, Mal headed towards his room, and Jungkook, shaking his head, followed suit.

As he threw his body onto the bed, a pleasure-filled sigh escaped his lips upon meeting the comfortable soft mattress. Glancing around the room, he noticed delicate jewelry meticulously arranged - a regal display exclusively crafted for the king, highlighting his royal status.

Gifts from the citizens of the kingdoms, symbolizing their respect and admiration, were presented to him. Upon noticing a particularly prominent gift box at the top, he signaled to Mal. Swiftly, Mal retrieved the box and handed it to Jungkook.

Upon opening the gift, a small smile adorned his face as he beheld a regal ring, meticulously placed in a beautifully crafted foam box. Beneath it, a letter caught his attention, and he eagerly retrieved and read its contents.

In an instant, Jungkook adorned the royal ring on his finger and swiftly requested another box from Mal

In an instant, Jungkook adorned the royal ring on his finger and swiftly requested another box from Mal. As Mal complied, Jungkook opened the second box, revealing a knife stained with blood, carefully encased in a plastic packet. The unexpected sight drew his attention, prompting a curious pause in the room.