💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖮𝗇𝖾_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't know What hurts
but it Hurts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

"Oops, sorry," Yn winced as Rose applied the antiseptic cotton to her neck, drawing back involuntarily.

Rose, the wife of Jin, Jungkook's elder brother, gasped as she touched the wound, watching it transition into a faint shade of violet.

"So... you took care of my daughter?" Rose inquired, her eyes searching for an answer as Yn looked at her with confusion, remaining silent.

"Alice is my daughter," Yn nodded, accepting the fact.

When Rose accidentally touched Yn's wound, it hurt, and memories rushed back, making her struggle against the haunting recollections of Jungkook's ruthless behavior.

Rose gently touched Yn's face, encouraging her to look into her eyes. Tears flowed down Yn's cheeks as she met Rose's gaze. With understanding, Rose said, "Yn, look at me. Jungkook is not a bad boy. Yes, he gets possessive, scared of losing what's his, but deep down, he's not a bad guy at all."

"There's a lot in his past that still haunts him, killing him from inside. Just try to understand him a little in your marriage, and I promise, after knowing him, you won't blame him," Rose pleaded with earnest eyes.

Yn nodded, and Rose wiped away her tears, offering a reassuring smile. Before continuing, Rose said, "You want to know how I married Jin?"

"I used to deliver gun supplies. I was the only girl among many groups of boys. The deliveries came from the Britishers through us, and we supplied them," explained Rose.

Flashback...

In the quaint entrance box of the train, a spirited young girl, merely nineteen, sat basking in the chilly breeze. Her eyes closed, she reveled in the sensation of the wind against her face. Humming to a melody, a radiant smile adorned her face as she embarked on a journey from British-ruled territories to India, tasked with transporting gun parts and powder.

"Rose!" A resonant call interrupted her reverie. Turning her face, she looked back at the source-a handsome man named Bruno, her friend.

"Our station is about to arrive," Bruno announced, his voice carrying a note of anticipation.

"Help me unload the parts one by one," Rose requested, a hint of playfulness in her voice. "But I am hungry, Bruno! Get me something first," she added, lying down on the surface.

Bruno sighed, resigned. "Fine, what do you want to eat, princess?" Rose smiled at the endearing term and replied, "Vada Pav?"

Bruno nodded and went to get the vada pav for her.

After some time, the train stopped at the station, and Rose began carrying the supplies on her back and placing them outside. The king's elder son, Jin, arrived at the scene to receive the supply.